• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Mischeivous Manic's Pokemon Breeder Shop

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hey, I need to see some legendaries for my pokedex, and I also need a handful of pokemon aswell.

The legendaries I need are basically all the event ones, though, I just need to trade back and forth so I have 'em for my pokedex.

Darkrai, Shaymin, Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi, latios and Arceus. I have Mew.

There's also many pokemon I need, but these are obviously the hardest to get for my pokedex.

I need...

Lunatone, Zangoose, gulpin, torkoal, and spinda.

Gregthegreat1

Lengendary Pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    i was wondering if you had an a squirtile
    what would you trade for it

Last edited:

AshtonKetchum

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello, I am a 25 year old pokemanic since 1998. I am kinda new to this whole trading online and I reaaaallly want to complete my pokedex. I have missed so many events and what I realllly need are the six pokemon listed below. If you can help me I would be forever greatful!

Deoxys
    Celebii
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Arceus

Please PM me or e-mail me or reply or something. Thank you so much if you can do any or all of these.

Last edited:

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, I need to see some legendaries for my pokedex, and I also need a handful of pokemon aswell.

The legendaries I need are basically all the event ones, though, I just need to trade back and forth so I have 'em for my pokedex.

Darkrai, Shaymin, Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi, latios and Arceus. I have Mew.

There's also many pokemon I need, but these are obviously the hardest to get for my pokedex.

I need...

Lunatone, Zangoose, gulpin, torkoal, and spinda.

Ok no problem!:) just let me know when you'd like to trade!:)

Could I get a darkrai, if so, what would you like in return?

Ya no problem!:) and i don't really care what i get in return:)

Last edited:

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • i was wondering if you had an Electrike and a squirtile
    what would you trade for thoose 2 ?

I do have both!:) I'll take anything in return i really don't care what i get back:)

Hi when did you want to trade? Also do you just mind getting some rubbish Pokemon, or did you want something?

I can trade now if you want

I don't mind haha and what did you want again? haha

Last edited:

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I also need a Cacnea, Aron, Mawile.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    whats up
    im really looking fo a chikorita what r u asking for in return?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hey, if you could breed me a Porygon, and possibly evolve it to Porygon2 when you trade it to me, I'd appreciate it :) I can give you a Japanese Ditto.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • whats up
    im really looking fo a chikorita what r u asking for in return?

Nothing in particular. Any other region starter or a Pokemon of equal rarity.

Hey, if you could breed me a Porygon, and possibly evolve it to Porygon2 when you trade it to me, I'd appreciate it :) I can give you a Japanese Ditto.

I don't have a Porygon at the moment :( but if i get one I will be sure to let you know!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Hi! I was wondering if you have a bagon and a charmander and houndour? Also if I trade you two evees for a leafeon and glaceon? Since I'm new to ss i don't have good pokemon. I can trade a totodile and sudowoodo and vulpix if that's fine?

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Can you breed me a chikorita? I can trade you for a level 1 UT totodile or lv1 UT magby. I can only tade on the weekends.

Nam

Years
  • Oh, I might become a regular customer.. I don't really have anything rare or anything like that. How you breed me a Chikorita and I'll breed you a Cyndaquil both in lvl 1. And perhaps a bred lvl 1 Dratini for a bred lvl 1 Eevee or Magby?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I was wondering if itd be possible to get three shiny Mudkip Clones so I can create an EV'd set, and if there have been EV's applied to the original(Hopefully not) what were they. Also if you have one, a Ralts would be greatly appreciated. I can give you two DW females, an Egg Move Larvitar, and a Female Zorua for the 4 pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back