• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A more advanced persocom (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ic: Chi saw...4 persocoms,is it? in the allyway. Chi stepped forward. "Maybe I can be of assistance.." She strted to glow a little.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Neo said to the guy "Yeah, I can help you hid, my house isen't to far from here.".....Nemo looked at Cygnus and said "Lets kick their buts!"

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Then i saw a persocom that was glowing and i tell to Neo look that persocom is glowing, so bright, lets go and see, maybe she is god and want to help me plese neo lets go to where that persocom is.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As Cygnus kicked the police, the police telled to both nemo and cygnus, go out of the way that Persocom have weapons, he could kill someone! O no! a kid is with him, that persocom will kill the other!! Then I start running to where the glowing persocom was ant i told to Neo, hey im filling strange, there is a voice in my head.

Years
  • ic: Chi's expression turned into Freya. her voice changed. "Do not harm them...never hurt the innocent.." She said. Then she glowed at her fullest and has able to get rid of the thief. The theif started running...the police caught him,and they were off to sent him to jail. Chi stopped,turning back to herself. She looked over at the persocoms. "Are you alright?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: I made Nemo and Neo as sprites.
    brothers.bmp

*Nemo is the red one and Neo is the blue*

Years
  • ooc: Cool! ^_^ ..Now rp,please! Umm..this is on page three...I'm figuring you just forgot..So..instead of double posting.I'm editing it..then,maybe you guys will remember!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back