• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Mutant Accident

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    My life expectancy probably.

well you couldn't really check how long your life expectancy is really.... for that you would just have to wait. But hopefully it is long. Aubrey de Grey and other scientists around the world are trying to reverse biological aging, and if we are lucky enough to have it in our lifetimes, our life expectancy will drastically increase.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    What kind of mutation are we talking about here? A realistic one or an X-men one? Because the first thing I would do is figure out my resulting super power.

Sirfetch’d

We'll I'd probably first get a body length mirror and see if I have a tail or something cool 8D I'd then probably test my physical limitations and see what all I can do.

Years
    well you couldn't really check how long your life expectancy is really.... for that you would just have to wait. But hopefully it is long. Aubrey de Grey and other scientists around the world are trying to reverse biological aging, and if we are lucky enough to have it in our lifetimes, our life expectancy will drastically increase.

Well doctors and scientists are a thing... its probably not that hard to get an estimate.

Years
    I'd like to test out whatever cool powers or weird mutations I'd have first and foremost, thats why you get mutated in the first place, right?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I would probably avoid going out in public for a few days so I don't end up doing something crazy like having stuff stick to me all the time aka Spider-Man.

Years
    I'd look at myself in the mirror first to see if it's anything bad, then test what powers I may have!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Test how to move about, check for any negative malformations, check for injuries. And I would also check if I could pass for a human and still speak human languages.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Go on with life as normal and hope I don't randomly keel over. Maybe I'll just figure stuff out as I go.

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
    Say, I'd be a ghoul à la Fallout, then I'm pretty sure I'd just explore all the radiated places on earth for fun and out of interest; I might also use these "powers" to help others in that way and go where others can't go and all

Tokenslot

The TokenSlot Pokémon
    Years
    Probably become a villain if its a powerful mutation that can help me with mass destruction because i'm sure i'd be bad at using them for good.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Explore any physiological and psychological limitation.

Then probably work as a mercenary.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd try to stop time real hard, and than be disappointed.

Back