• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new challenger approaches: FailAvenger!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    Hello everyone apart of PokeCommunity! I'm FailAvenger, and I, of course, like pokemon! I'm not really competitive, but I love having a good time and am a good writer (in my opinion and those who read things I wrote). I'm also hoping to learn about emulations a bit more (though probably won't be good at it lol).

-Truly yours FailAvenger

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, FailAvenger! I guess you took my advice maybe? :D Welcome to PC.

Yeah, I am not too competitive when it comes to battling and playing Pokemon. I like to have fun. So we're pretty much on the same boat here. :D I see you're a good writer. What do you write? Roleplays? Fanfics? Maybe a few stories here and there? We have both the Roleplay Corner and the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums, if you're interested in both or one of those sections.

See ya around PC, yes? Stay active and don't be shy to come to me for any questions. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    Hi there, FailAvenger! I guess you took my advice maybe? :D Welcome to PC.

Yeah, I am not too competitive when it comes to battling and playing Pokemon. I like to have fun. So we're pretty much on the same boat here. :D I see you're a good writer. What do you write? Roleplays? Fanfics? Maybe a few stories here and there? We have both the Roleplay Corner and the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums, if you're interested in both or one of those sections.

See ya around PC, yes? Stay active and don't be shy to come to me for any questions. :)
    Thanks Meganium, and I have made fanfics before, but I believe I'll be great at RP too. And quick question: can i just start being apart of RP's or stuff or do I wait?

Back