• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new challenger is approaching

Years
  • Hi to everyone I'm new to PokémonCommunity currently I'm waiting to receive by mail a copy of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon X so...I'm ready to smash some gym leader!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Good to see you are getting Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon X! You will love those games! I haven't played Pokémon Black 2 for a long time now that I think of it! I should start playing it again .... Anyways, we're glad you've joined us u.u
    I really hope you explore our forums, and see what PC has to offer! We have 2 sections to discuss both Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon X so I suggest you go there when you're playing the games ^^

If you want to talk just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey DeathHex, welcome to PC! ^__^

I haven't finished either BW2 or XY myself haha x__x I'm clearly reeeaaally slow when it comes to playing the Pokemon games... hope you enjoy them though! ;D Are these your first Pokemon games, or have you played some before?

Hope to see you around the forums 8) Like kingdenas said, we have an XY section and a BW2 section (under Fifth Generation Gaming) as well as lots of other boards where you can discuss pretty much anything you're interested in, Pokemon or non-Pokemon :D If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a message ;D

Kibbeh

The Star Warrior
    Years
  • wow such title copy very r00d

Just kidding, it's all good. ;P
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm also sorta new, so we're both in the same boat. I quite liked XY, though it's not my favorite Pokemon game (that'd be ORAS :3 ). Same goes for BW2, except I lost it... CURSE MY INABILITY TO KEEP TRACK OF THINGS! ;~;
    All that aside, I hope to see you around, and that you'll have an awesome time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy, howdy! I hope you'll enjoy playing the games; they're really quite lovely indeed! Black 2 has a lot of great stuff ad X is always awesome to get back to. I'm doing an eevee challenge in fact with some really great results! BTW, my name's Shawn, but you're more than free to call me Dragon, or whatever you pull from my username~!

I hope you stick around for a while! If you're ever needing PC related help I'd recommend contacting a staff member like myself, or any other member willing to help you out. See you around the forums and have a great weekend! <33

Years
  • Awesome, did you get your games yet?? :) I loved B/W2 and X/Y.. plus OR/AS hehe.. so here's hoping your opinion of those games will be just as positive as mine. Welcome welcome, Hex!

Easy enough to settle into the forum here since everyone's friendly so I do hope you'll have a good experience. ^^ Plenty of people to talk to if need be. Otherwise, kick back and see you!

Back