• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Dra!" Seadra poked her head out of the water, nuzzling Loki's palm a bit as a greeting.

"Good to see you back Seadra." Loki said, smiling in relief as he stroked the water pok?mon. Capable though Seadra was, Loki still worried about her safety.

"Man, I'll be glad when I'm out of this hole." Trish stated, walking over to Robin, her dripping wet clothes clinging uncomfortably to her skin, Starlet following behind her. "But I guess that makes two of us, right Robin?" she asked, looking at the girl's expression.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Oh yes, very much so.. I do not like excessive wetness." Robin commented, making a face. She was out of comments, so the most she could do was make a simple reply.

"Swamp swampert.." Fishy spoke up at last, indicating he was bored.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Yeah, I know what you mean." Trish replied, making a similar face as she inspected her clothes "I'm going to need new shoes when this is over. And I'll have to switch into a dry set of clothes too. I swear Jay is looking too close at me! Don't you stare at me mister!" she yelled to the boy who most probably had been doing nothing to deserve such a reaction "It's not like it's the first time you've seen a girl in a wet outfit, is it?!" she emphasize her words by vigorous arm-movements, sending further streams of droplets across the area.

Loki rolled his eyes, the only thing that Trish could hope to achieve by acting like that would be that everyone would indeed look at her. 'Just ignore her' Loki mouthed to Jay, Trish would probably get over it in time, it was just her temper acting up again.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin blinked and sweat-dropped at Trish's reaction. She was wet, too, but she did not announce it and attract attention to the matter. Oh well, she was sure that Trish would indeed get over the predicament in time. Everyone does.

OOC: *eats short post*

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "But... Wh-why am I the only one getting shout at?" I said to Loki with an expression of confusion. "D-d-did I do something wrong?" I asked once again. Streams of droplets being flung by Trish flew all the way towards me. "I-I hope she doesn't hit me or shout at me again." I said with uneasyness. "S-she sure is scary for a girl." I said to myself. I dug into my pack to get a towel. "U-uh u-use this, Robin." I said handing her the blue towel while looking away from her and hoping not to get shout at. "Y-your soaked and..." I said and began walking away.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Wow, thanks a bunch!" Robin exclaimed, taking the blue towel with gratitude. Now wasn't a very good time to use it, though, so the girl wrapped it into a tight, small ball, storing it in her fanny pack for later. Once they were out of this place, she could use it. She also had no idea why the boy was walking away, but she decided not to comment, her grip on Fishy staying firm as she awaited instructions.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Oh yeah! Like you didn't notice that!" Trish exclaimed sarcastically at Jay's comment.

Loki shook his head at Jay's question, answering it quitely as the boy was coming back again. "It's not a matter of what you said as much as what you are." he replied "You see, for the moment you are the only male here besides me. And since I'm her brother she isn't all that sensitive about me seeing her..." Loki took a pause, wondering if he really needed to go through the flowers and bees talk with Jay "Well, soaked." he concluded "Don't worry about it, it's just her temper acting up again."

"Hey!" Trish called out, noticing that there was a conversation going on between the boys from which she was completely shut out "What are you two talking about back there?!"

"We're conspiring to put you up in a peep show." Loki replied with an extremely cynical expression on his face "What does it look like?"

Trish blushed heavily at the reply "But-" she protested "That's not what I-!-You're just-! He was-! Oh, never mind!" she snapped, throwing up her arms in exasperation and stalking of to one of the corners of their little safe zone, muttering something that sounded distinctly like 'boys' under her breath.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "I-i hope that's all that's acting up." I said nervously. "I-i didn't even look at her until she started shouting at me." I tried to explain to Loki. "A-and were not trying to put you in a peep show! You should know your brother better than that." I said to Trish. "Unless....."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back