• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new doll is in the house

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
    Years
    Hi everyone! My name is Jenna, I'm 19 years old and I live in the US. I've only started playing Pokemon about a year ago, and I'm loving it so far. It's kind of my escape from teenager life \O>
    My favorite game so far is Black. I just recently got Black 2 and I'm playing it and it's so fun (: My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur, in case you couldn't already tell hehe.

I am not new to foruming and I've been on some fashion and design forums before. I'm very used to vBulletin, but I haven't used this old version in a while <O/

Anyways, I'm a Lesbian. :| I finally admitted that to myself last year, and it's been a new world ever since.

Oh well, nice to meet you all (:

Sirfetch’d

Nice to meet you. You will certainly enjoy PC and have a ton of fun. I am fairy new here, but have been around enough to say it is really fun. I would recommend(since you are new to Pokemon) try to play the older games to give you a better understanding as to why the franchise is sooo big and respected. Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the best games yet(remakes of gen 2 btw) and you would really like them. Anyways enjoy PC! Also PC has a LGBTS Club if you are interested in joining.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hi everyone! My name is Jenna, I'm 19 years old and I live in the US. I've only started playing Pokemon about a year ago, and I'm loving it so far. It's kind of my escape from teenager life \O>
    My favorite game so far is Black. I just recently got Black 2 and I'm playing it and it's so fun (: My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur, in case you couldn't already tell hehe.

I am not new to foruming and I've been on some fashion and design forums before. I'm very used to vBulletin, but I haven't used this old version in a while <O/

Anyways, I'm a Lesbian. :| I finally admitted that to myself last year, and it's been a new world ever since.

Hi Jenna welcome to the community! Coincedentally I've got a bestfriend called Jenna haha. Anyhoo, it's really great to have you join our community and I'm looking forward to seeing you around! And I agree, Pokemon is a way for me to escape to another world and just have a bit of fun. I'm currently playing B2, and it's really really good!

So, you seem to have an interest in fashion and design? Are you hoping to chase a career along that path? For me, I'm hoping to beocme a Doctor or build myself a job in the fielkd of medicine.

And don't worry about your sexuality, we accept anyone and everyone, you're no different to me! 8D

Anyway, have a wonderful time here and I hope to catch you around! If you need any help feel free to ask myself or any other members of our friendly staff. (Coloured usernames).

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
    Years
    Hey thanks guys (:
    You have an LGBT club on here? This ought to be interesting \o>
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys (:
    And I've already played Soul Silver d:
    Hi Jenna welcome to the community! Coincedentally I've got a bestfriend called Jenna haha. Anyhoo, it's really great to have you join our community and I'm looking forward to seeing you around! And I agree, Pokemon is a way for me to escape to another world and just have a bit of fun. I'm currently playing B2, and it's really really good!

So, you seem to have an interest in fashion and design? Are you hoping to chase a career along that path? For me, I'm hoping to beocme a Doctor or build myself a job in the fielkd of medicine.

And don't worry about your sexuality, we accept anyone and everyone, you're no different to me! 8D

Anyway, have a wonderful time here and I hope to catch you around! If you need any help feel free to ask myself or any other members of our friendly staff. (Coloured usernames).

Aww, you're too kind <3
    Thank you for your kind words. I'll try to fit in and have the best time I can (: And good luck on Medicine! I hear it's difficult :3
    I myself am taking a break this year. I'm not planning on going to college till I turn 20 at the least. With this whole sexuality thing, my life is getting very interesting and I'm meeting all these new people. I don't want to move on just yet (:
    But thanks!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey Jenna nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I see you've played the new games? Have you played any of the 1, 2, or 3rd gen games such as Pokemon Red and Blue or Gold and Silver? Pokemon Emerald is definitely my favorite. You should try to find some of them if you haven't cause they're great.

As for me, I'm trying to become an artist or something theological, not sure yet. Good luck with your dreams of being a fashion designer.

Good to hear you're ok with being a lesbian. We have a pretty big LGBT community here so you'll fit in. Personally I'm straight , but I have't nothing against the gays.

Well hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

Years

Hello Jenna, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, 20yo Australian female who has been into Pokemon since 1999. And I love Oshawott!

You love Pokemon Black? That's one of my fave games ever, and I do plan on getting Black 2 later this year. Nice to hear you've got forum experience, and what makes Bulbasaur your favorite Pokemon?

Don't worry if you're just new to Pokemon, I've been into Pokemon for 13 years and despite what my age says I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. In fact, we actually have a LGBT Club located in Other Clubs (and I bet Shining Raichu would love to have you onboard, he's gay as well) and you know, one thing I love about LGBT is that beautiful rainbow. Soooooooo many colors...

Be active and if you ever need to talk, I'm always open for a VM.

- Hikari10

Ooh, your name is only one letter different from being the same as mine! That's pretty awesome, a big welcome to you. :D

So you're a newer Pokemon fan, then? All kinds of fans are welcome here, and you can converse with tons of other Pokemon lovers around the forum since we're such a big community. There's always something new popping up in here! But ahh I agree that Black 2 is really fun though aha, I have White 2 and already beat the main storyline. XD; Moving on to EV training now~!

Glad to see our wonderful regulars already pointed you in the direction of some great places on the forum, so enjoy your stay here! Feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you'd like to chat, I'm always open. :3

Cid

Years
    What is it with Grass-type moves as usernames? Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud. In fact, I love these kinds of usernames, because most members who pick these usernames are really interesting. :D

Anyway, welcome to the boards, Jenna! I'm glad you're enjoying Pokémon— it's never too late to jump into this bandwagon, and neither is it wrong. Now that you mention it, I can relate with how it takes you away from the ups and downs teenage life, although I didn't even realize that it does that to me until now, haha. Guess there's still a good reason why I should keep playing these games, and that I don't have to outgrow them for now.

I'm also happy to hear that you're enjoying Black and Black 2. I wish I could grab one of those sequels soon, I feel like I'm missing out a lot! I hope you'll continue to enjoy the franchise, and perhaps even discuss in the Pokémon boards with other regulars. Furthermore, I love how Bulbasaur's your favourite despite it being from Generation I. You have good taste! And it goes to show the old Pokémon still has their ways of attracting the attention of new fans. Honestly, I personally like Squirtle more. But Bulbasaur is up there on my list, too!

You will absolutely love it here. I think people should be treated regardless of their sexuality, and the best part is, I'm not alone here, and I'm sure you already know that. Everyone's pretty open-minded. It's a great forum, and it's a wonderful one to be in. I'm sure you'll have a blast. <3

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
    Welcome, Jenna! I'm glad people are still trying out the Pokemon games for the first time even now! I'm pretty sure you will enjoy PokeCommunity and learn a lot of things about Pokemon.

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
    Years
    Hey Jenna nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I see you've played the new games? Have you played any of the 1, 2, or 3rd gen games such as Pokemon Red and Blue or Gold and Silver? Pokemon Emerald is definitely my favorite. You should try to find some of them if you haven't cause they're great.

As for me, I'm trying to become an artist or something theological, not sure yet. Good luck with your dreams of being a fashion designer.

Good to hear you're ok with being a lesbian. We have a pretty big LGBT community here so you'll fit in. Personally I'm straight , but I have't nothing against the gays.

Well hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!
    Thank you! And nope, not yet. I really want to play Emerald Version, everyone keeps telling me it's great! To be honest, the earliest game I've played is Platinum Version (:

And good luck on that! Thanks for the warm welcome <3
    Hello Jenna, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, 20yo Australian female who has been into Pokemon since 1999. And I love Oshawott!

You love Pokemon Black? That's one of my fave games ever, and I do plan on getting Black 2 later this year. Nice to hear you've got forum experience, and what makes Bulbasaur your favorite Pokemon?

Don't worry if you're just new to Pokemon, I've been into Pokemon for 13 years and despite what my age says I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. In fact, we actually have a LGBT Club located in Other Clubs (and I bet Shining Raichu would love to have you onboard, he's gay as well) and you know, one thing I love about LGBT is that beautiful rainbow. Soooooooo many colors...

Be active and if you ever need to talk, I'm always open for a VM.

- Hikari10
    Thank you very much! \O> Yeah Black 2 is really fun. I'm only just starting haha.

Well bulbasaur is just so cute and green and well, I don't really know (: It's just my all time fav!

It's nice to know this place is so accepting when it comes to me being a Lesbian (Or as they call it these days, a Lez ): ). Makes me feel at home (:
    Ooh, your name is only one letter different from being the same as mine! That's pretty awesome, a big welcome to you. :D

So you're a newer Pokemon fan, then? All kinds of fans are welcome here, and you can converse with tons of other Pokemon lovers around the forum since we're such a big community. There's always something new popping up in here! But ahh I agree that Black 2 is really fun though aha, I have White 2 and already beat the main storyline. XD; Moving on to EV training now~!

Glad to see our wonderful regulars already pointed you in the direction of some great places on the forum, so enjoy your stay here! Feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you'd like to chat, I'm always open. :3
    Oh wow! That's such a coincidence! (: Now I'm curious to know your name haha.

EV Trainging huh? Good luck with that, it gets quite boring after a while hehe. And thanks! I'll be sure to (:
    What is it with Grass-type moves as usernames? Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud. In fact, I love these kinds of usernames, because most members who pick these usernames are really interesting. :D

Anyway, welcome to the boards, Jenna! I'm glad you're enjoying Pokémon— it's never too late to jump into this bandwagon, and neither is it wrong. Now that you mention it, I can relate with how it takes you away from the ups and downs teenage life, although I didn't even realize that it does that to me until now, haha. Guess there's still a good reason why I should keep playing these games, and that I don't have to outgrow them for now.

I'm also happy to hear that you're enjoying Black and Black 2. I wish I could grab one of those sequels soon, I feel like I'm missing out a lot! I hope you'll continue to enjoy the franchise, and perhaps even discuss in the Pokémon boards with other regulars. Furthermore, I love how Bulbasaur's your favourite despite it being from Generation I. You have good taste! And it goes to show the old Pokémon still has their ways of attracting the attention of new fans. Honestly, I personally like Squirtle more. But Bulbasaur is up there on my list, too!

You will absolutely love it here. I think people should be treated regardless of their sexuality, and the best part is, I'm not alone here, and I'm sure you already know that. Everyone's pretty open-minded. It's a great forum, and it's a wonderful one to be in. I'm sure you'll have a blast. <3
    Yeah I met Razor Leaf already haha. Nice to know they're a help to you too! The franchise is so relaxing it's almost like my own private resort <3

Yeah, I've never really had a Bulbasaur in-game <O/ But oh well, I still love that little cutie-pie o3o

Thank you for your kind words, I'll be sure to have as much fun as I can (:
    Welcome, Jenna! I'm glad people are still trying out the Pokemon games for the first time even now! I'm pretty sure you will enjoy PokeCommunity and learn a lot of things about Pokemon.

Thank you! I'll try :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

GRASS-TYPE MOVES SHALL RULE PC. We have Vine Whip, Leaf Storm, and Razor Leaf! :D

Welcome aboard to PC! You seem very nice! I hope you are enjoying Pokemon Black 2, I heard it's a great game and I can't wait to get it myself. <3 Yeah, this VBulletin is quite easy to manage, and it gets you connected to the many members here on PC! So don't rush yourself! There's a lot to explore like these lovely members mentioned~

Drop me a VM if you like to talk & stuff, yeah? I love friends~ Have a fabulous time!

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
    Years
    GRASS-TYPE MOVES SHALL RULE PC. We have Vine Whip, Leaf Storm, and Razor Leaf! :D

Welcome aboard to PC! You seem very nice! I hope you are enjoying Pokemon Black 2, I heard it's a great game and I can't wait to get it myself. <3 Yeah, this VBulletin is quite easy to manage, and it gets you connected to the many members here on PC! So don't rush yourself! There's a lot to explore like these lovely members mentioned~

Drop me a VM if you like to talk & stuff, yeah? I love friends~ Have a fabulous time!
    Yay! PC is ours! <3 We could use a Solar Beam though hahaha.

Thank you! Black 2 is quite enjoyable yes, although I haven't gone that far in yet. :|

I'll stick around as long as I can and make sure I enjoy PC to the fullest (:

Thanks again! It's lovely to see so many welcomes, you guys are really fantastic <3

Years
    Hii Vine Whip! /late Nice to meet you!

Don't worry about VBulletien. It's very easy to use, and it tons of nice features to it.

This is definetly the right place to meet new friends who share your interests. It's also a good time killer, as there is lots of fun, easy places to post at.

I would love to get to know you more, I always like new friends
    so feel free to VM me, or PM me(if PMs are your thing ;p)

I see you like to use the emoticon \O> what exactly is that supposed to be ;p

I love your avatar and signature btw!

Best of wishes in your adventures ahead in the PokeCommunity,
    -Krazz

Vine Whip

SOLAR BEAM ~~>
    Years
    Hii Vine Whip! /late Nice to meet you!

Don't worry about VBulletien. It's very easy to use, and it tons of nice features to it.

This is definetly the right place to meet new friends who share your interests. It's also a good time killer, as there is lots of fun, easy places to post at.

I would love to get to know you more, I always like new friends
    so feel free to VM me, or PM me(if PMs are your thing ;p)

I see you like to use the emoticon \O> what exactly is that supposed to be ;p

I love your avatar and signature btw!

Best of wishes in your adventures ahead in the PokeCommunity,
    -Krazz

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here, as Pokemon has become somewhat of an obsession for me haha.
    \O> is a salute. The backslash is the right hand, the O is the head, and the > is the left hand with a big salute to you Mr.!

Back