• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new EA move not by EA?

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
  • Take-Two Interactives move.

These moves are very similar moves.This does seem to be an exclusive move.I wonder how many more contracts will be bought?The NHL may be next!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • EA is out of control now, their trying to dominate the videogame industry and buying out all these companies, which is upseting alot of fans now that EA owns alot of thier favourite developers.

EArth is next XD.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
  • Personally I am sick of EA. Competition is better for the industry as a whole. It is better for the consumer when a company like Take-Two develops a great game capable of stepping up to the level of the major franchise, this means cheaper games. But nooooo EA being the insecure bastards that they are, they buy an exclusive NFL license. A monopoly is bad for us good for them. I hope that Take-Two can get that exclusive NBA deal (not likely) because it seems that after their NFL games, their NBA games are their second biggest sports franchise.

Back