• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new editor in town

Years
  • Hey people, how are you all doing? My name is Blackheart.
    I've joined this forum, so i could learn a thing or two about editing Pokemon roms. I'm working on one as we speak, so i might be able to show you people some things about it in a while.
    Anyways, i'm looking forward to spending time in this forum. I think it would be a great help.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Blackheart!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya there Blackheart, and welcome to PC forums ^^.

Another ROM hacker? Sounds pretty cool, hope you can show us one of your projects in future. I'm looking forward it ^^

Take your time to explore the community here, and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends. See ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    :( aww don't worry! the mods are nice... and there are lots of people who will help you out! ^.^

Anyways,
    Welcome to the PC!
    hope you enjoy your stay and find all you need here!
    PM me if you need anything, or would like to become friends ^^

~catch ya later~ :2:

Elite MarcoPolo

Life Is All About Variety!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2007
    I wish the moderators thought like that... They deleted my question topic, even while i wrote there with fat letters that the search command doesn't load when i want to use it =(

"Fat Letters" are really Bold!
    Anyways. Hacker meets hacker...
    OMGz! Teh Ub3r p4n8g3, 3y3 8m w0rking 0nn w0ne 2oo.
    Oh my god. The uber pawnage I am working on one too.

Yep I suck at L33t-ness.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, the mods are nice, but they do have to keep a certain level of strictness.

But, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you have fun here, and can learn what you need to make a cool ROM hack. x3

If you ever release a beta I'll have to check it out.

~ Peace

See ya around the forums.

chester

Chester! TCG/Gaming Strategist
    Years
  • It's great to think that PC could be the start of some of the greatest Game Hackers. Welcome, and good luck, especially with you hack

Back