• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magma Member Jacob

State Alchemist
    Years
    Hey, this is my first ever RP, so please be nice. Anyway, I hope it goes well... so yeah... It akes place in Kanto, just FYI.

Far away on a remote island, (Cinnabar Island) there is something mysterious happening. The island has gotten rid of the people, so no one lives on the island any longer. Scientists are concocting something strange. They have been doing certain scientific experiments on pokemon. Not just any pokemon either; Eevee. They have been trying to find a way to create a seventh evolution by committing horrendous crimes. No one is really sure what is going on, but if it doesn?t stop, the whole Eevee race will cease to exist. Can the six original evolutions stop the madness on Cinnabar Island?

Okay, so to start I need five people to be any of the Eevee evolutions. I am going to be Eevee myself, so yeah. Here is the form:

Evolution: (what Eevee evolution is it?)
    Nickname: (if any)
    Appearance: (just in case your evolution had something unusual about it)
    OC (original trainer): (okay, all the Eevee evolutions are going to be wild, but might have had a trainer who released them. If you do choose this, then it will obviously play into the plot.)

Alright, here is mine:

Evolution: Eevee
    Nickname: Moi
    Appearance: Just like a regular Eevee except have big, cute green eyes. Also, it has a small chain around its neck with a diamond shaped locket.
    Personality: Moi is a bit smaller than most Eevee, and he is very shy and quiet. He has never really had other pokemon friends, so he doesn?t know what it is like for anyone else to defend him.
    OC: His original trainer was named Jamie. He doesn?t remember much about her and doesn?t even know why she released him.

That?s done with. Remember, NO REPEATS. And just to let you all know, they ARE NOT on Cinnabar Island. They are in other places in Kanto. The scientists are the ones who find them. I hope this idea flies!! XD

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Evolution: Espeon
    Nickname: Sunny
    Appearance: It has two black stripes going down her back.
    Personality: Calm and Collected. Get's annoyed easily, but loyal as well.
    OC (original trainer): None

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Evolution: Jolteon
    Nickname: Thunder
    Personality: A very odd Jolteon who loves to play.

OOC: Whats Cinabar got to do with this?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Evolution: Umbreon
    Nickname: Drift
    Appearance:
    A New Evolution

Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    OC: none

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Evolution: Flareon
    Nickname: Flameon
    Appearance: A bit bigger than your average Flareon, it's also a very dark red.
    Personality: Wants to get on with his task, and is a tough guy. He might be very tough, but is also a nice person who just wants peace. Will help anybody in danger, excluding enemies.

Edit: This is a picture:

A New Evolution

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    OOC: I'm ready!

IC: I stand on th SS ANN. As I'm sniffing around for something to eat some guy comes and smaks my with a broom. "Get out of here!" He yells. I run off and head out into the middle of town. But then I see a can of food laying on the road. I run up and start rolling it around.

Magma Member Jacob

State Alchemist
    Years
    OOC:Finally!!! I have been waiting forever!! Anyway, here goes! This will be in Eevee's POV, I don't mind if any of you have it another way.

IC: It was a warm breezy day outside in the town of Vermillion City. I was just basking in the sun, minding my own business, when a large bowl came into contact with my face. I squealed and jump up, looking around for the cause of the distraction. Then I saw two boys running towards me.

"Come on, let's get it!" one of them shouted. I turned in the opposite direction and began to run towards the harbor, where the SS Anne would soon be setting sail. 'If I could get on before the kids, I won;t be caught.' I told myself hopefully. The ship was getting closer. The I crashed right into a Jolteon.

"Ooops! Sorry! I'm in a hurry, excuse me!" I tell the Jolteon. Of course humans can't understand us, so it was okay.

OOC: Alright, I hope the others actually show up soon..... XD

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Drift sped through the town dodging everything from buildings to trash cans. Her chest was heaving but she refused to stop running. "Don't let it get away!" Came a deep voice excitedly. Drift glanced behind her. The two boys were still chasing her.

"It's times like these I wish I were just an ordinary Pokemon." She muttered. She spotted the S.S. Anne not far off. She had to get there. Suddenly she was trying to skid to a hault but failed. She collided with a Jolteon and an Eevee. "Sorry sorry." She said quickly leaping up.

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    "Why?" I ask as I here two boys shouting. I look over at them. "Come on lets get out of here!" I say as I start running. Then I remember the can and look back to see the two boys step on it and cruch it. A tear rolls down my eye but I keep running.

OOC: I thought he was a Eevee?

Magma Member Jacob

State Alchemist
    Years
    OOC: My pokemon is Eevee, and his nickname is Moi. So don't get confused! XD

IC: I watch the Jolteon and quickly follow behind him, glancing back at the two boys every so often. Then I glanced back again, and I saw an Umbreon running towards us.

"Oh no!! An Umbreon! What if it belongs to those kids?" I ask while running. Then I try to run too fast, and trip over myself. "Whoa!" The ground came quickly to colide with my face. This is it, I'm done for! I thought sadly, staring up at the two boys and the Umbreon.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I jump up and use pin missil. The two boys are coverd in the pins. "AHHH GET THEM OFF!" One yells. I look at the Umbreon. "Friend or foe?"

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    OOC: Logomon: He is.. NEWay, I've dicussed this with Magma Member Jacob, so here's my form:
    Pokemon: Ditto
    Appearance: Shiny Ditto
    Personality: Loves to be a copy cat, enjoys making new friends.
    OC: None... Not yet anyway..

IC: ((this is in FPV)) I transformed into the Umbreon and run in front of it and just stare at him, wondering if he'll attack himself, sort of speak.

OOC: Hope that is good for a first post!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back