• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Fake - Potentially the start of a new set...

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
  • So, I've only really dabbled in faking, but I'd like to try a set some day. This may or may not be start of it, depending on the reception. But here we go:

A New Fake - Potentially the start of a new set...

As you can see, the art needs some work (viz. It's a screen from the anime).

The set idea I've had is an Indigo League set. The Pokemon of all four of Ash's opponents from the anime, plus Ash's Pokemon. Also some trainer cards that are mostly related (Stadiums of the fields and stadium, Goodshow, something with badges, etc.).

So, what do you think of both the fake, and of my set idea? Constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I lol'd. It's just so cute. However it should be " Flip a coin. If head this attack does 30 plus 30 damgae".

Back