• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new fossilised friend was found

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    Hi there,

I am DaReaper and I'm new around here.
    I hope to meet new people who share the same interest
    FOSSIL POKEMON

I hope to be a better member asap!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi theree DaReaper! It's lovely to meet you~ As one of the largest Pokemon forums around, we're delighted to have you around!

Fossil Pokemon, you say? Then the Fossil Pokemon Fanclub would be the perfect place for you! There you can discuss anything and everything related to these ancient Pokemon as well as meet new members who share the same interest as you! There are also many other things that you could do here as well, so do take a look around to find out what you might be interested in.

Why not tell us more about yourself so we can help you find your footing easier? It'll be amazing to get to know you more as a new member! If you need any pointers or feel a little lost around the forums, feel free to ask me or any of our moderators for anything you might need. We're really friendly and would love to help you out!

Have an amazing time here kays~ Hoping to see you become a great asset to this community. I'm sure you will! Do stick with us and hopefully I'll see you around! n_n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Fossils, eh? What are your favourite fossil pokemon? Like, I really like Aerodactyl, Armaldo, and Cradily! Ah, but you know, they're all pretty awesome to catch and raise. I'm getting to love the 6th gen fossil pokemon too! They have pretty interesting abilities and movesets too, y'know?

You'll be able to meet all sorts of people who share the same interests as you do! Maybe check out the pokemon boards, and make a pokemon fossil topic? Or as above said, you can join the fossil pokemon club! And don't be shy to explore the other boards too! They're like, really interesting and stuff! Oh and have a great stay and stuff! It's nice to meet ya! If you need any help, you can ask a member of staff! Hope to see ya again!

Ohh and no worries; I'm sure you'll be an amazing member in nooo time! I look forward to your activity!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    Thks for your advice and honestly all fossil pokemon are great when it comes to choosing one i would mot know which oneto pick and i might want to start rom hacking focusing on fossil pokemon seeing that nobody has done that before buti am still learning the ropes so wish me luck

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hi aaand........... Welcome!!!!
    I hope you like this forum as much as we all do.
    Also, I love fossils too! My favourites are Amaura, Lileep and Tirtouga.
    PS: I love how Aura Blackquill used that dumb girl (who -SPOILER ALERT!- was actually dressed as her own sister) from Phoenix Wright!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    Haha hello to you too mr mudkip i am already starting to feel like this forum page was worth joining thks for the warm welcome guys
    For those of you who wish to join a fossil pokemon club, i have already applied for it and has been accepted
    Warriors of the past:Ancient terrors

Really glad to see you've joined the fossil club! Looks like you're already settling in swimmingly. :) Very big welcome to you, Reaper! I think as far as fossil Pokemon go I love Cranidos and Rampardos.. but haven't ever used him on my team yet. But he is so awesome so I hope I'll be able to soon. ♥ Can't wait to move mine over to X when Pokemon Bank comes out and train him. That's gotten me pretty excited already haha.

Glad that you like this place so far so fingers crossed that means you'll stick around. PC's big but still very friendly so we want all newbies to stick around and watch us grow. Be sure to post! You won't get the best experience if you don't involve yourself with the community, after all. n~n

Cheers and have a great time. Let me or another staff member know if you need anything, yeah?

Back