• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Guy Here!!

Zapdos_Rider

Rider of the Zapdos
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here! The main reason I joined the wonderful community is because of the plethora of fabulous ROM hacks. I'm currently attempting my own ROM hack. Well i just wanted to say hi to everyone! So hi! :mudkip^_^:

Years
  • Hey Zapdos_Rider, welcome to PC!

I'm sure you've already had a look at our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, yes? If not, then it's the place for you to be! We have such a large ROM hacking community here that you'd be able to get help in no time at all with ROM hacks. Over there you can also showcase your own hacks or download others' hacks as well! :)

Anyways, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You're more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat! ^_^

Years
  • We do have so many amazing hacks here, don't we? ♥ My favorites are Liquid Crystal, Shiny Gold (waah it was never finished), Liquid Crystal, Brown, and Prism. Which ones do you enjoy the most? With all these cool games around it's no wonder people take interest in hacking and start wanting to make their own game.. being part of something like that would be wonderful. Hope to see you make an amazing game one of these days! Welcome, welcome to PC~ your username is pretty awesome and I'd love to ride a Zapdos if it were possible (or maybe a Raikou).

But I sure do hope you'll look around other parts of the site, yeah? There is so much to do here and we're all extremely addicted to this amazing community. You can discuss your favorite games, the anime, trade/battle, join some Pokemon or non-Pokemon clubs (and forum games) as well as many, many other cool things. Why not consider poking around the whole site? I'm sure you'd have the best possible experience that way. I joined for hacks at first in 2006 but rejoining in 2011 and looking at everything the community had to offer was the best choice I've made here. But regardless of if you plan to stick with just Emulation & ROM Hacking or not, you'll have a great time. :)

Have a great experience on the forum! Like Zach said, you're free to contact a staff member or post in the Questions & Feedback board if you have questions about something about this place. We're always happy to help.

Back