• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Home

Years
  • Hello people, I am Senoue. Been looking for a place where I can be active and talk/play pokemon with people who also have a strong interest in it.(: I an still rather confused on some aspects of the game, like EV/IV training, but I am willing to learn(: Hope to battle/meet as many people as possible here.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity, it is always great to see new people join this forum. :D
    I definately have a passion for pokemone hehe; but like you, have no idea about EV/IV training. Join the club. XD; There is a diverse range of people here; so have fun leanring from many. There is a ton of people I am sure willin to teach you. So go get 'em tiger. XD:

Have fun, learn lots and enjoy the wonderful world of the Pokecommunity.

Also, if you need any help; feel free to ask myself, a staff member or anybody else, we're all here to help! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Your name reminds me of my best friend's MMO name, Eloue. (: Welcome!

I came here not knowing much about that either, maybe check out this guide from the Black/White FAQ to help you get started. If you're still confused, there's the Q&A thread in the Competitive Battle Center, they were really helpful to me when I was learning.

Anyway, be sure to read the rules and don't be scared to poke around. There are a lot of different forums to explore, it might take a while to get used to them, but have fun :3

Back