• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member has appeared!

Amulet Dream

has the Alice of Running Away.
Years
  • Hello! I'm Amulet Dream, but you can call me Mai. xD

I like Shugo Chara, Pokemon Special, S.A, Vocaloids, TWEWY, Rune Factory, and pretty much any other Anime,Manga or Video Game. I also like drawing, anime style. Oh, I'm also the Anime freak of my class xDDD (It's referred to as the thing I like xD eg. "Anime? I've heard of that word before....""It's the thing Mai likes!")

I don't like annoying people. Homework, too. D<

So, um, hi! I hope to have a good time here ^^

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    welcome to PC i am Diglett 032 i like running in you want to be friends just ask.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • OMG! if you like shugo chara join my shugo chara group!
    BUt, um, anyway welcome! Manga/pokemon/Anime fans are most welcome here! YOur shure to have fun!

REad the rules and Stay active!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, I posted this only a while ago and it's already been replied to =D
    Life in the fast lane, am I right?

So, you're like the only fan of anime around your hometown? Guess that would make one pretty unique. I wouldn't really know, sooo many people in my old high school were obsessed with it; my love of anime definitely didn't break the mold. >>

Great to have you, Amulet Dream. Also, I hear homework burns marvelously. Just sayin'.

Amulet Dream

Years
  • POL!TO3D: I will have fun, don't worry! And about the group, I might just wait a bit until I settle down a bit more =)
    Hiidoran:I'm not really the only Anime fan in my class or school, but the others are guys who prefer Transformers/Bleach over Pokemon. I have a friend who likes Pokemon, but Anime, not so much. There's also quite a few Anime fans in my school (all of them are Asian xDD) but they don't go around shouting 'MI-MI-MIKURU MIKURUN-RUN!' during Lunch Break xDDDD(Yes, I do. You can laugh now.)
    Skylar~:I'm not so good at drawing, but when I develop a better drawing style, I might submit some 'w'

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mai! :D

Hah, surprised how fast you got replies? Then it's more like welcome to PC's activity. XD; By your introduction, seems to me you've got similar interests with a good portion of PC, so you'll fit in just fine. (We're very friendly, to boot, but if anyone causes you problems, contact us staffers.)

Hopefully I'll see you around, enjoy it~ o/

Amulet Dream

Years
  • Yeah, I guess the activity's so much different to other forums. Take a day, maybe I've got 1 or 2 replies.

It's nice, though. I like active forums, they don't get boring.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    omg you're awesome. xD

Someone who likes Shugo Chara, Pokemon, Vocaloids, and TWEWY.

..I think you'll get along just fine here. (b ' ')b

Like Beachy said, I hope you enjoy PC, and get addicted enough like it enough to stick around for awhile.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi, Mai! Welcome here!
    I am a novice just like you (although I have been here for about a month, but I haven't posted much), so we have something in common :).
    In the future don't hesitate to submit your pictures, I'd really like to see them!
    Anyway, I hope you'll have a great time here - there really is a great community of people :)!

Last edited:

om3ga_rayquaza

The Phantom Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome !!
    Im Om3ga_rayquaza just call me PH (stands for phantom trainer)

Im just a beginer like you, if you really like to play ds games, read manga and anime.
    we maybe have something in common
    i hope you enjoy your time in this community

See you later (please add me as friend)

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
    Years
  • Welcome!
    and don't do your homework, watch T.V instead. (just don't let it suck you inside and trap you inside tvland)

EvilTelevision:I would, but my teacher is reeaaly scary, and there's no anime on TV. X.x and I can't understand chinese. Usually I go on Youtube or something, but my (asian) parents shout at me.
    For watching videos on YouTube? That sucks

When you watch practically all the time, and you're meant to be doing homework, not to mention that you always finish things last minute, any site with colourful graphics will be considered 'suspicious'. Even sites that have information! DDDx

I rarely ever do my homework, I'm supposed to be doing some now :D

I have the 2nd scariest teacher in my school. X.x

Teachers may appear/behave scary, but underneath that scary face is a coward.

You shouldn't be scared of your teachers, they should be scared of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amulet Dream

Years
  • Break.:If someone with a DS didn't like TWEWY, they'd be crazy. No really/
    Bunny-chan:Yeah, the songs are really nice, ya know?
    FLORYN:Maybe, I'll have to do it later though.
    Steeldude:I know how hard it is to post sometimes.=)
    om3ga_rayquaza:I added you!^^
    The Sceptile King:Thanks! I will, so don't worry!
    xxxLatiasxxx:Homework is evil!! I'm glad people don't like it, and thanks!
    EvilTelevision:I would, but my teacher is reeaaly scary, and there's no anime on TV. X.x and I can't understand chinese. Usually I go on Youtube or something, but my (asian) parents shout at me.
    cookie ☆:ditto The Sceptile King's message.
    Elite Overlord LeSabre™:I think I'm getting a bit better. Maybe I'll post some drawings soon, so you won't have to wait long^^

When you watch practically all the time, and you're meant to be doing homework, not to mention that you always finish things last minute, any site with colourful graphics will be considered 'suspicious'. Even sites that have information! DDDx

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back