• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member has bloomed in the garden~

Wriggle

I like to eat when I'm bored.
    Years
    Hello~
    My name's Wriggle (That's all I do IRL, just wriggle around in one place) and I'm really excited to become an active member around~
    I plan on learning to hack and improve my art skills~

Years
    This is a simple name you got here, and don't worry we have wannabe hackers covered like that mister above said. Great to see you too Wriggle!

As mentioned, the ROM Hacking section will cover your main interest in pursuing your dream of becoming a pro hacker, so hopefully you can stick around long enough because you'll learn so much more with dedication. Given you draw stuff (or make stuff) the Art & Design section has that covered as well.

Good luck getting active in the creative sections but we hope to see you branch out and discover more along the way. See you soon and best of luck with the hacking!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooh, are you a Erika fan? She's so awesome and beautifullll. My favourite gym leader in fact! At any rate, we do have plenty of tools and resources for you to use anytime you feel like getting starting on the basics of hacking, and there are plenty of people around the ROM hacking boards to help you out with that, as well as our lovely Art section to assist you with your art skills; we have really nice mods to assist you too. <33

But take care, and have a nice weekend! Hope we can chat some more later, and if you have any questions about the forums or anything related, you can send me a VM or PM, or if you just wanna chat generally, that's fine too! Still though, take care, and see you soon~~ ^^

Years
    We're excited to have you as well. ^_^ Welcome, Wriggle! Hope your day has been going well and you've done some browsing around PC, we're a huge community with a lot to do. Enjoy your time getting involved. =)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and nice to have you join us here at PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Wriggle

I like to eat when I'm bored.
    Years
    Oh my god, everyone here is so kind and welcoming, I didn't expect to be welcomed like this.
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcoming and for the tips, I'll keep you in mind if I ever need some help~
    P.S. How do I make spoilers? My signature was remove for its size, and I thought a spoiler tag would help make it smaller.
    These fonts are really neat.

Back