• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    haha thats what i needed cloned! haha. you can just have one. but if you could give me a few copies that would be nice.

uh oh gotta go. movie time soon. ill be back on later tonight dude don't worry. :D

ill clone a whole team for ya :D

have fun mate! cya :D

Years
  • Shiny EV'd Swampert for Shiny EV'd Swampert? They are dfferent than yours:
    Swampert @ Leftovrs
    Nature: Relaxed Characteristic: Mischievous
    Stealth Rock
    Roar
    Ice Beam
    E-Quake
    404/257/306/206/216/140

are you sure those arent the same? haha i think they are maybe the ev's are different

ill clone a whole team for ya :D

have fun mate! cya :D

ok im back now, i saw the A team, it was really good. :)

and thanks a bunch! again! haha XD i need to make a super whitelist and put you and air on there

Last edited:
    Years
  • do you have a macho brace? I actually need 2 of them. I dont have much to trade. I do have a shiny jolteon level 16. Will that suffice? I need the macho braces today, if you can do that. :)

Years
  • do you have a macho brace? I actually need 2 of them. I dont have much to trade. I do have a shiny jolteon level 16. Will that suffice? I need the macho braces today, if you can do that. :)

uhhh all i have of the ev items is an extra power lens. :/ i dont have a macho brace either sorry dude

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • Latios lvl 35 Gentle nature (pokerus) for my for my jirachi lvl100 21/31/31/30/31/31 modest gamestop night sky edge event if you are interested vm me XD ive been looking for a latios i hope you can provide it.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    uhh i have a few new shinies to add, and some new legends and egg moved pokemon too :) just gotta put them up

*pets the black cat on my lap&grins* so wats the new egg moves.... i probably look evil right now lmao XD anyways egg moves wats the new ones? :D

Back