• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
OMG i did it i beat it! i beat the battle hall....i almost lost though my last opponent was lapras it froze me with a blizzard but luckily i i thawed on the first turn and knocked it out ^-^
now i am gonna go find me a beastly tauros to train ^-^
and vol, remeber you can only hit the max EV's in two stats so if you hit it in speed Satk will be the last one

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
yes we can. ^_^

bbbbbbbbbbuuuuummmmppppppppppp

check either serebii or bulbapedia for max stats. lvl it up to lvl 50 because it will be easier to check its IV's there

on it ^_^thisll be awesome i get to lv Wurm another 16 levels :D

Volroc

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Sp.Atk still needs work, but his speed is maxed out :D

Years
Do you have a timid shiny abra-alakazam? doesnt have to be EV'd. id be willing to EV train any of your pokemon in exchange for it, i dont really want to trade anything (my collection is fairly solid, i just need a UU sweeper)

Im very good at EV training, i could finish any poke you want me to EV train in 1-2 hours. No mistakes. Interested?

Volroc

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
yep :D i might be kinda good at this EV thing lol

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2010
I think your trading with someone else, but have you added my Platinum FC?

Years
Do you have a timid shiny abra-alakazam? doesnt have to be EV'd. id be willing to EV train any of your pokemon in exchange for it, i dont really want to trade anything (my collection is fairly solid, i just need a UU sweeper)

Im very good at EV training, i could finish any poke you want me to EV train in 1-2 hours. No mistakes. Interested?

yes very. :) do you want the alakazam i have listed?

Years
The alakazam you have listed, is it ev trained in any way? funny, im very good at ev training and ive got the method down to a science, but ive never bothered with LOWERING ev stats.

Years
The alakazam you have listed, is it ev trained in any way? funny, im very good at ev training and ive got the method down to a science, but ive never bothered with LOWERING ev stats.

yeah it has a 252/252 spread in sp. attack and speed, and the other evs are invested in sp. def im guessing

Uh, I got a shiny Gyrados,Linoone,and a Flareon,but they are not up for trade though,sorry:(, anything else you might want in return?

what do you have thats EV trained? or events?

Last edited:
Years
Its already ev trained?! and exactly the way i want it, more then perfect. right, which poke do you want ev trained? Ill even go as far as EV training a couple pokes a week for you, dont really need anything except the alakazam atm, but i might come up with something. so, what pokemon do you want me to start with?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
yeah it has a 252/252 spread in sp. attack and speed, and the other evs are invested in sp. def im guessing

what do you have thats EV trained? or events?
Hmm, let me see, would you accept a Bronzor with a special move? it's not ev trained but it's got a pretty good nature in my opinion:) it's nature is relaxed so it's defense is upped and it's speed is lowered, plus it knows Trick room so it's quite useful! It's level 5 though

Back