• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Hi! I assume you have a lot on your plate, so I won't be an ass. I'd love a shiny Koffing! I'm in no rush, so I'll just check back later. Thanks!

Dechert

The Wicked master!!!!
    Years
  • okay every one hold on dont be an ass he'll get to you all when he can after all hes doing it for no fee or real trade so calm down i got mine last night so you'll all get yours if you just hold the heck on he'll get to you when he can.....

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • As official thread assistant everyone needs calm down, asking when he'll get to yo isn't gonna help things move along it will actually make things slower he's gonna have read your posts because he'll thinks it's important, i'm sure he has alist and knows who is in what order

Years
  • okay every one hold on dont be an ass he'll get to you all when he can after all hes doing it for no fee or real trade so calm down i got mine last night so you'll all get yours if you just hold the heck on he'll get to you when he can.....

Exactly, thank you.

@ everybody-

Even my patience can run out. Do not test me.

Years

Thanks for replying dechert. So he's for real. Right....remain calm.............

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Like they say, patience is a virtue.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • A couple posts up (like page 158):

Reminder of pokes:
    For the giveaway, I would like the following pokemon (I'm more of a collector, you see):

Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male
    OT: サトシ
    ID: 07150
    7/15/2010
    Item: Light Ball
    Naughty/Good Endurance
    97/71/46/58/41/102
    Volt Tackle/Thunderbolt/Iron Tail/Quick Attack

Japanese 10th Anniversary Mew lvl 5
    OT: ススム
    ID: 11219
    Item: None
    Rash/Somewhat vain
    Pound
    26/16/16/16/14/15

Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT)
    OT: SPACE C
    ID: 00010
    Item: None
    Rash/Likes to run
    Rock Slide/recover/psycho boost/psychic
    151/159/138/165/121/278

Thanks!

-----
    FC: 4254 2768 5543

and for today, the 3 crown gerbils if you can. Thanks!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Ok people i am sure he wants to say this himself, but i'm 99% sure he doesn't want his PM/VM's flooded with requests/questions about the giveaway so please keep those here but don't pester him or else you'll have to deal with me.....

Wiwerna

You fight like a cow!
    Years
  • Hello, can I have the shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar for free? ^____^ (my fc is in my sig, btw) Also, happy anniversary! :D

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hi, this thread is awesome! Can I get these? Also if you have the item can I get the 'Thick Club' For Marowak? Thanks in advance!

My FC: 2279 1075 8589

Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male
    Jolly/Capable of taking hits
    Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Attack
    Earthquake/Taunt/U-turn/Roost
    354/226/287/113/186/317

Forretress lvl 100 male
    Relaxed/Capable of taking hits
    IV's-
    EV's-
    313/209/416/144/129/82
    Gyro Ball/Spikes/Rapid Spin/Explosion

Tyranitar lvl 100 male
    Adamant/Alert to sounds
    IV's-
    EV's-
    381/403/252/203/236/182
    Stone Edge/aqua tail/earthquake/crunch

Years
  • Ok people i am sure he wants to say this himself, but i'm 99% sure he doesn't want his PM/VM's flooded with requests/questions about the giveaway so please keep those here but don't pester him or else you'll have to deal with me.....

Id listen to him if i were you guys... :D

Allright new rule!!!

ATTENTION:

ONE POST AT A TIME PLEASE TO AVOID CLUTTER. I WILL FILL THAT SPECIFIC REQUEST, THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST. DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY IVE FINISHED THE PREVIOUS DEAL.

BCKC is up now.

Dechert

The Wicked master!!!!
    Years
  • Id listen to him if i were you guys... :D

Allright new rule!!!

ATTENTION:

ONE POST AT A TIME PLEASE TO AVOID CLUTTER. I WILL FILL THAT SPECIFIC REQUEST, THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST. DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY IVE FINISHED THE PREVIOUS DEAL.

BCKC is up now.
    I like that one coto's to you man.......

Years
  • He's cool. I got my japanese dogs and my celibi japanese. So he will get to you. I'm waiting on my other part of my pokemon. Thanks again live wire.

Back