• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
If you still have the Arceus, will you trade it for a Shiny Ev'd Cloyster?

I can clone it and trade it back as well if you wish.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Now is fine, use my Diamond FC. Do i use the one in your Trainer card?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
im sorry i have i arceus i want now. i should have updated the thread.

Aw xD

Well just out of curiosity, is there anything from my thread you may want for it?

Years
would you trade for anything other than arceus? can you clone? i do like your rhyperior and togekiss though

can i get back to you? its almost 5:00 am and i have to work soon. i can pm you or vice-versa later today 8/1 if you'd like

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
would you trade for anything other than arceus? can you clone? i do like your rhyperior and togekiss though

Sorry man, none of your other pokes caught my eye^^; unless there some evd not mentioned.

EDIT:
can i get back to you? its almost 5:00 am and i have to work soon. i can pm you or vice-versa later today 8/1 if you'd like

Sure PM me later I got to get some sleep anyway lol.

Years
ok thanks.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllleerrrrrrrrrrr

i can resume trades later in the day 8/1/09 after 4 pm est or so. you can still leave your offers on the thread or you can vm or pm me i will get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back