• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    You didn't have to give me goodies, although it's much appreciated. ^^ Enjoy your new pokes!

Years
  • You didn't have to give me goodies, although it's much appreciated. ^^ Enjoy your new pokes!

Oh I insist, you're very welcome. Its very nice of you. ^-^ thanks a bunch as always.

Hey live_wire, Can you try to breed a Naughty flawles Seviper for me, please?

I may already have one, let me go check. I think it's modest though.

I'm still attempting to learn to RNG in SS, so I'm not quite there yet, but I bookmarked Alternatives guide to it. I'll figure it out eventually. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well.... If you can try to get me a naughty Seviper with flawless iv's. I'll give you copy of the heatran that I've rng'd myself. Or any pokemon that I have on my thread including the timid flawless TRU arceus. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Hey Livewire, we had like a 5 for 5 trade goin from a few days ago, reckon we could do that now? Its so hard to catch you cos Im in a diff timezone so would really appreciate it

Years
  • Hey Livewire, we had like a 5 for 5 trade goin from a few days ago, reckon we could do that now? Its so hard to catch you cos Im in a diff timezone so would really appreciate it

Alright, would you happen to remember the trade? I'll go back through the old posts and have a look.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Summer Nintendo Zone Manaphy lvl 50 UT
    Movie 10 Deoxys lvl 50 UT

TRU Regigigas lvl 100 UT
    Enigma Stone Latias lvl 40 UT
    10th Anniversary Latias lvl 70 UT

For my: Eigakan celebi, Birth Island Deoxys, the TRU Arceus and Shaymin, and the WISHMKR Jirachi

Years
  • Summer Nintendo Zone Manaphy lvl 50 UT
    Movie 10 Deoxys lvl 50 UT

TRU Regigigas lvl 100 UT
    Enigma Stone Latias lvl 40 UT
    10th Anniversary Latias lvl 70 UT

For my: Eigakan celebi, Birth Island Deoxys, the TRU Arceus and Shaymin, and the WISHMKR Jirachi

Alright use my SS fc in my sig. I use Platinum, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Yep, the one in my sig is fine.
    Sorry would you be able to clone each of mine and give a copy back to me? They are the only ones I have of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Thanks! :D Really appreciate it

Ill be back in 5 while you clone, again, really appreciate it =)

Last edited:

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Alright. Little Cousin stole my game from me but I will have it later in the day.

Back