• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    hey live wire im ready to trade when you are for my shiny growlithe to your shiny bulbasaur =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    where do u get ur pics?

the ones liek ur electavire on the first page. and all the other ones? do u have a link?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    im waiting in wifi room......

thanks a lot will trade again soon =]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey its Mr.Fox, Im interested in a Magmarizer and an Electirizer, what items (or pokemon) would yuu like in return...??

Years
  • uhh what can you offer?
    ffiiiilllleeerrr

If its items yuu want...I have pretty much everything, most stones etc, looking for anything in particular...??

And with Pokemon I have a load of rares I can offer such as Phione, Munchlax, Weedle, Caterpie, Ekans Magby, Elekid, is there anything yuu need...??

Years
  • If its items yuu want...I have pretty much everything, most stones etc, looking for anything in particular...??

And with Pokemon I have a load of rares I can offer such as Phione, Munchlax, Weedle, Caterpie, Ekans Magby, Elekid, is there anything yuu need...??

what i really need are a few masterballs to catch all the legends with. some PP ups would be great to if you have them

Back