• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
  • Hey man do u have any shiny eevee's with wish? I need 4. Also would I be able to put the Arceus in my soulsilver or heartgold and get a lv. 1 giratina, palkia, or dialga?

Years
  • Hey man do u have any shiny eevee's with wish? I need 4. Also would I be able to put the Arceus in my soulsilver or heartgold and get a lv. 1 giratina, palkia, or dialga?

all i have are regular wish eevee's. and yeah it should unlock the ruins of alph event. :)

EDIT: hey thanks for putting me in your Sig! i appreciate it! :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Ok. I'll drop by your store again & see if you get any shiny eevee's with wish in stock. LOL! I'll make up a list with my 70 other legends I have and some other interesting pokemon like the gamestop shiny pichu. Oh I heard there's suppose to be a Celebi event at Gamestop coming up. I heard maybe as early as sometime this month. Hope that's true. I'll have to open up my HeartGold for that. Lol.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    CMT for Eevee, Growlithe, Feebas, they are the first three on your breeding list. o3o

Years
  • Ok. I'll drop by your store again & see if you get any shiny eevee's with wish in stock. LOL! I'll make up a list with my 70 other legends I have and some other interesting pokemon like the gamestop shiny pichu. Oh I heard there's suppose to be a Celebi event at Gamestop coming up. I heard maybe as early as sometime this month. Hope that's true. I'll have to open up my HeartGold for that. Lol.

yes its the celebi that takes you back in time to meet + battle giovanni. :) and it either comes out this month or in june idk i dont remember. ;)

CMT for Eevee, Growlithe, Feebas, they are the first three on your breeding list. o3o

how about these 3?

Duskull
    Egg Move: Pain Split

Totodile
    Egg moves : Ice Punch | Crunch | Dragon Dance

Riolu
    Egg moves: Blaze Kick | Bullet Punch

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    How bout I give you the parents, since I can't breed at the moment. xD

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    My FC 1849 4533 5029

These guys are Ev trained/Iv bred C:

which fc?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    The crunch Growlithe & wish Eevee.

We could trade tomorrow though tired over here lol.

Back