• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
Not much that I'm looking for. I mean, I have so many Skull Fossils, so I'm willing to trade em on fillers. I can also send the Pokemon with PKRS if you need it. I mean, I'm willing to donate for free.

Years
Not much that I'm looking for. I mean, I have so many Skull Fossils, so I'm willing to trade em on fillers. I can also send the Pokemon with PKRS if you need it. I mean, I'm willing to donate for free.

oh ok then. :) so will there be 2 trades, since the Tms are in another version? and 2 skulls fossils would be nice

Eternity The Espeon

A spark in my life~
Years
Hi. Could I have the Natures for-
-> Growlithe lvl 1 UT with egg move Morning Sun
-> Skarmory lvl 1 Ut with egg moves Brave bird/Aerial Ace/Whirlwind
-> Absol lvl 1 UT with egg moves Megahorn/Stone edge

Thanks.

- Eternity

Years
Hi. Could I have the Natures for-
-> Growlithe lvl 1 UT with egg move Morning Sun
-> Skarmory lvl 1 Ut with egg moves Brave bird/Aerial Ace/Whirlwind
-> Absol lvl 1 UT with egg moves Megahorn/Stone edge

Thanks.

- Eternity

Growlithe and Absol will be adamant natured, and skarmory will be impish or lax natured. i can also breed other natured ones.

Eternity The Espeon

A spark in my life~
Years
Alright. I'll be free for a trade in a couple hours, probably around 2.

I'll trade you a Machamp and an Aerodactyl, both level 100, for those three and the Shiny Seviper, if possible. If I cant have the seviper i'll just trade the Aerodactyl for the Growlithe, Absol, and Skarmory.

My FC is- 2105 7371 7319

Thanks.

- Eternity

Years
Alright. I'll be free for a trade in a couple hours, probably around 2.

I'll trade you a Machamp and an Aerodactyl, both level 100, for those three and the Shiny Seviper, if possible. If I cant have the seviper i'll just trade the Aerodactyl for the Growlithe, Absol, and Skarmory.

My FC is- 2105 7371 7319

Thanks.

- Eternity

ok are they ev trained at all? and those three for aerodayctl is fine

Years
cmt(not the one in sig the new one:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219933
for Blaziken.

wartortle.png

Wartortle
Ev Spread: 255 Special Attack 255 Attack

how about wartortle?

I don't think either of them are EVed. I don't usually pay attention to these things unless I have to, lol.

- Eternity

ok so the aerodactyl for my egg moved pokes?

Last edited:
Years
Hi, would you be interested in breeding me:

Taillow Egg (with Brave Bird if possible)

and also a mystery egg?

Must be in egg form.

If you can trade within 10 minutes, that'd be brilliant.

I can offer a Male Bagon with Hydro Pump (good for adding to your egg moves list),a Brave Touched Munchlax, an EV'd Kingdra Adamant 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Back