• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
just wondering can u help me evolve my electabuzz? also wondering u got tms psychic to trade? im in need of them as well

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
thanks ^^ yea its kinda of a mix electivire got it from the random roulette tourney that still needs to happen lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
what does urs know? i was kinda thinking to keep this on it

light screen/flamethrower
thunderbolt
ice punch
psychic

since i have a phione w/ rain dance in the team as well not sure if electivire w/ flamethrower would benefit as much as light screen.

Years
what does urs know? i was kinda thinking to keep this on it

light screen/flamethrower
thunderbolt
ice punch
psychic

since i have a phione w/ rain dance in the team as well not sure if electivire w/ flamethrower would benefit as much as light screen.

mine is this set.

@expert belt

252 speed, 200 Sp. attack 52 Attack. and the other 4 into attack (i think)

t-punch
EQ
psychic
flamethrower

well if its raining flamerthrower wouldnt do you much good. so id use light screen to kind of set up a pseudo screen for your team. or add flamethrower + lead with electivire and just try to take out stuff until he faints.

bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmppppppp

Last edited:

cRaZyAbSoL

3610 3592 8544
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 22, 2020
Wants

EV'd or well IV'd pokemon

Events (preferably ones I dont have)

TM's 53, 24, 35, 13, and 61? (Will-O-Wisp)

Currently looking for a good Banner maker. PM me please!! :)

Ev'd pokes i dont have or ones with beneficial natures/nice IV's etc.

Shinys or anything interesting really just ask
Hey I have all the TM's you need, Pokemon Center Tokyo Event Charmander, TRU Jirachi, Pokemon Festa Electivire, 07 Event Lucario, and Jap Event Celebi. I need your: EV'd Ninjask, Ev'd Honchcrow, and shiny Duskull. Do you want to trade?

Years
Hey I have all the TM's you need, Pokemon Center Tokyo Event Charmander, TRU Jirachi, Pokemon Festa Electivire, 07 Event Lucario, and Jap Event Celebi. I need your: EV'd Ninjask, Ev'd Honchcrow, and shiny Duskull. Do you want to trade?

ok cool. which celebi event is it?

id like lucario and the event charmander along with celebi then. i can attach some items to my pokes for the tms.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Wazzup! :)

Starly lvl 16 Impish nature female
growl/wing attack/double team/quick attack
42/26/16/14/18/26

Slowpoke lvl 14 Mild nature male
yawn/water gun/growl/tackle
51/24/24/22/20/13

Is the Slowpoke and the Starly UT?

cRaZyAbSoL

3610 3592 8544
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 22, 2020
Ok, but my TMs are in my Pearl and the pokes are in my SS. The Celebi is the movie 10 Celebi that unlocks the Giovanni event.

Years
Wazzup! :)

Starly lvl 16 Impish nature female
growl/wing attack/double team/quick attack
42/26/16/14/18/26

Slowpoke lvl 14 Mild nature male
yawn/water gun/growl/tackle
51/24/24/22/20/13

Is the Slowpoke and the Starly UT?

yep both of them are UT. :)
fffiiilllleeeeerrrrr

Ok, but my TMs are in my Pearl and the pokes are in my SS. The Celebi is the movie 10 Celebi that unlocks the Giovanni event.

ok. well honchkrow is in SS and the other two are in platinum. do wanna do 2 separate trades?

Last edited:

cRaZyAbSoL

3610 3592 8544
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 22, 2020
So can you trade me your pokes for my pokes into my SS and then I trade random pokes for the items. What items do you have to trade for the tms?

Years
So can you trade me your pokes for my pokes into my SS and then I trade random pokes for the items. What items do you have to trade for the tms?

yeah we can do that. i have some extra battle items like choice scarf, focus sash, thunder stone, fire stone, lucky egg, dragon scale, metal coat, etc.

we'll have to trade later on tonight, as i have graduation in an hour. when will you be on next? ill be on tonight after 9ish

cRaZyAbSoL

3610 3592 8544
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 22, 2020
I'll take the 2x focus sash,choice scarf, and do you have a choice specs? I'll be on around 9-10 tonight pacific time, since I'm going to a wedding in an hour. So is that a deal?

Back