• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new monitor!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • In about 2 months ago, I was facing a problem, which started to plague my activity, because lately I've been relying much on using two monitors, even though it showed signs of being broken ever since I was busy on editing several videos before.

1KSEXuj.png

Oh well, it's broken now.

For months I've been dealing with the problem, as shown above, which hinders my activity at some point, mostly if it involves Battle Servers, because I wanted to make a team while being able to chat at the same time. The same also goes when it comes to battling, and if I wanted to browse the forum while watching some videos in the secondary monitor at the same time... it's a tough stuff.

At least, today I managed to get a new monitor, and to my surprise, it has bigger resolution than I ever thought of. At least I can enjoy being on larger resolution and a tad bit larger monitor atm.

Back