• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new person~

Aresu

IX
Years
  • Hi, I'm Aresu, Ares for short. Maybe.
    I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid, the whole series, the animes, the games and the mangas.

I love anime, and I watch Fairy Tail, Tales of the Abyss, of course, Pokemon, Naruto and so many more.

My favorite color is Blue, White, Gold and Green. My favorite element in general is Ice and Lightning/Electricity.
    I almost forgot, my favorite Pokemon element types are almost all of them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Very nice to see you interested in multiple things involving Pokemon. I never did read the manga but iv heard it was really good. I watch anime every now and then but im not the biggest fan of it. Ha i would of never guessed your favourite colour being blue..:P Im an electricity type person but ice is nice as well. If you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they can help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Aresu

IX
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! I also like electricity type Pokemon.
    I watch the anime more than reading the manga and playing games, because I only got a few games. But I'm also looking forward to Black and White 2.
    Thank you ;|

Back