• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new Pokedex application

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Looks cool I will check it out

Thank you. I will be releasing Beta 0.2.0.0 when I finish locations so I can get feedback on that.
    Update: Beta 0.2.0.0 was released. There is still not to much of a difference with it but it looks much nicer now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Now that beta 0.2.0.0 is out I only have a few things left to add. Locations was one of the hardest things to implement so the rest shouldn't be to hard. The moves for each Pokemon will be the next hardest thing to implement though and will taker some time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    So just a little update on things. I may have found a usefull tool I can use. If this works I will be able to make IOS and Android applications. This means I can make my Pokedex application for Android and IOS. It will still be free and have all the pokemon and all the information for them. This will hopefully get me started on being an indie game programmer =D

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    That's nice, you have a lot of work ahead of you...

It is very important that you improve that drain of your software, because at the moment it's not really "catchy".

Back