• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Pokemon In The 7th Movie???

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • Today I went on Serebii.net and I found out that a Pokemon from the 4th generation may be in the 7th Pokemon movie!

Here is what it said:

Tuesday: BIO, Deoxys & More i.e. FIRST NEWS ON 4TH GENERATION!
    - 16-3-2004-15:10-EST - Serebii

4th Generation

Well, the official japanese site recently updated with a listing of the Main Pok?mon in the 7th movie. These were all 3 forms of Deoxys, Rayquaza, Plusle & Minun aswell as a ?. Now this isn't much to go on and may not be official either but Chances are it is a brand new Pok?mon in the Movie. More as it Comes
    Remember, it is not 100% Official yet

What do you guys think?

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    could it be chimeno? i hope it is a new pokemon!!!

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • I wonder if it's going to play a big role and be all powerful and stuff...they always do that for movies...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I'm guessing that it'll be the first 4th-generation Pokemon released and it'll probably be some trainers Pokemon that doesn't play a big role. Just like the Donphan in the first movie. I'm really excited to see new Pokemon. When I first heard of the 3rd generation Pokemon, I went crazy. I was at my local Barns & Noble and I was reading a Pokemon Beckett Collector magazine and I saw pictures of Kecleon, Azurill, and Wailmer in it. I was really excited. :P

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • I read the article in Pok?mon Club - Evolution, and wasn't SURPRISED!, I just said: WOW! SO COOL, THREE NEW POK?MON!!! MARILL'S DEVOLUTION, LIKE A PICHU!! A WHALE POK?MON! IT LOOKS SO HAPPY, I THINK, AND IS QWILFISH'S EVOLUTION! KAKUSU+REON! A CHAMELEON POK?MON! COLOR CHANGE!... But this one must be like "Celebi's Evolution", that in true was Dark Celebi... but only the time will (or won't) say...

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • If it is, I hope it's another Dragon, this time either part Fire or part Dark. But I really don't want another generation of Pokemon. What we have is enough.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I dunno...a whole new generation?

the 386 we have now are enough. It's beginning to seem to me that Nintendo is just using the revealing of new pok?mon as ways to attract people to buy the games.

2000: "Ooh! Ooh! This new Gold and silver games are gonna include 100 new pok?mon! We gotta get it!"
    2003: "Wow! They've added a whole new world and over 100 new pok?mon to the game! Man, we've gotta get these Ruby and Sapphire games!"

If Nintendo releases another pok?mon generation, they'd better have the graphical and featural (if that's a word) improvements and not just a bunch of tacky add-on new pok?mon. Ruby and Saphire will be hard to top.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • A 4th generation already? Isn't it a little too early? The 3rd generation are pratically still new. I think it is one of those false rumors.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    If its not on the official site I don't see why anybody takes it seriously.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I won't make a judgement until I have solid proof. It's much too early to be introducing a 4th generation of pokemon...a new wave shouldn't come out until AT LEAST 2006. But if they were to just introduce a couple it'd be alright. I knew about Kakureon, Hoeruko, and Ruri Ruri two years before R/S even came out...I believe they were introduced spring 2001, and I first saw them in EGM. I wouldn't mind them making some new ones already if they were just included on a disc like the preorder Jirachi that we had to dowload...I'd probably pay $20 for a couple dozen new pokemon.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I doubt they could start planning gen-four yet. The metagame has barely had time to live out, I doubt any of its serious flaws have shown. GSC was out long enough for everyone to see Bliss/Skarm/Lax/Cune Bellrest flaw etc.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • The new generation may comes in Nintendo DS... Yeah, this may be a new Mew... 387... but where are the pics? I search in the Web but I don't find any pic!!!

Years
  • hey hey hey
    this is the 7th movie rigth.
    well maybe this movie may come out in 2006 just around the time the 4th gen pkmn comes out. so it could be true.there is some time befor that. and pkmn 6 movie had not came out let to so i guess we wait.

BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normchu

Witching Hour
    Years
  • I personaly hope they dont make anymore new pokemon, theres way to many as it is, they're just trying to cash in some more by bringing new ones, i think they should just leave it alone, it kinda ruins the storyline a bit, Where were all these Pokemon in the first games/series??????

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    charizard_ma said:
    hey hey hey
    this is the 7th movie rigth.
    well maybe this movie may come out in 2006 just around the time the 4th gen pkmn comes out. so it could be true.there is some time befor that.

Sorry but actually this movie is coming out this summer on 17 July 2004. So no there is no time for a new generation to be made. Advanced Generation is only on episode 68 anyway.

I repeat: if its not on the real site , its not real.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • It might be possible that a few/one from the 4th generation may appear. It happend before (Donphan in 1st movie, Lugia in 2nd movie, Latias & Latios 5th movie). The official 2004 website has a section showing all the pokemon who will appear in the movie (the three forms of Deoxys, Rayquaza, Minum, Plusle and a spot with a ?)
    However, I highly doubt to see a whole new generation popup anytime soon.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I have a feeling now that the "?" talked about might be a Pokemon that shows up at the end of the final battle in the movie. Like maybe Mew, since Mew wasn't in Mewtwo Returns like it should of. Maybe he moved to Hoenn instead. Or maybe it'll be Mewtwo. ~_^

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • i really want it to be mewtwo now, itll be the ultimate battle between-
    mewtwo vs. deoxys,
    150 vs. 386,
    the most powerful pokemon vs. the rumered most powerful pokemon,
    half-evil vs. evil/good?,
    genetic vs. DNA,
    Myutsu vs. Deokishisu.

May I say more, that'll be the best.

Back