• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Pokemon Type: Gross Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    I am a fan of the Garbage Pail Kids cards and while I was organizing my collection my immature brain thought of a new Pokemon Type!! Let me know what you think!! Yes I know it is a very silly Pokemon type, I am just having fun.:)

Gross Pokemon

The Gross type consists of Pokemon that are repulsive in some way, whether they are covered in pimples, or puke constantly, or are slimy, they all incite the gag reflexes of those nearby. Gross Pokemon are strong against Fairy and Fighting and weak against Water and Fire. Gross Pokemon have no known gender and reproduce asexually.

Gross Pokemon Moves

Some Gross Pokemon may inflict a status effect called Nausea. A Nauseous Pokemon feels sick and has a chance of being unable to act each round it is inflicted with the Nausea effect.

Pus Shot

The Pokemon shoots a line of Pus at its opponent, dealing damage.

Vomit

The Pokemon vomits onto its opponent and may inflict Nausea.

Snot Rocket

The Pokemon launches snot from itself and causes damage to its opponents.

Dung Fling

The Pokemon flings dung at its opponent, causing damage and may inflict Nausea.

Belch

The Pokemen lets loose a loud belch and causes damage to the opponent.

Slime

The Pokemon slings slime from itself at its opponent and may cause the opponent slip, xausing it to lose a turn.

Gross Pokemon

Zitter (Gross)

Zitter is a short Humanoid about four feet tall completely covered in red pimples. Its pimples can shoot out a foul pus that sickens both

Pokemon and Human. Zitter has no known gender, it is usually wearing old Human clothes to cover itself.

Moves

Pus Shot
    Vomit
    Tackle
    Snot Rocket

Boogo (Gross)

Boogo is a small snot pokemon, it is nothing more than a two foot tall ball of snot. It likes to roam in moist areas.

Moves
    Snot Rocket
    Slime
    Tackle
    Gust (Represents sneezing)

Dung Pokemon (Need a name) (Gross)

A pile of dung with eyes and a mouth. It is born from the droppings of large pokemon.

Moves
    Dung Fling
    Tackle
    Belch
    Frustration

Zomber (Gross)

Zombers are roughly five feet tall and very much resemble rotting human corpses, despie this most Zombers have a very cheery demeanor and mean

no harm to Humans or other Pokemon. If it were not for their stench, Zombers would likely be much more popular amongst Trainers.

Moves

Pound
    Belch
    Slime
    Shadow Ball

Cranios (Gross/Psychic)

Cranios are slimy brain pokemon that slither along the ground. They are capable of using both Gross type moves and Psychic moves.

Moves

Psybeam
    Psychic
    Slime
    Snot Rocket

Gross Trainers

Hobo
    Couch Potato
    Sewer Worker

Gross Gym

The Gross Gym is located in a Sewer System. The player must navigate a series of pipes, fighting Pokemon Trainers along the way to reach the Gym Leader.

Years
    This is a very neat topic and I appreciate the effort, but this may not be the best section for this. I'm going to direct you over to the Pokemon General forum!

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Aside from the fact that I can't really see Game Freak...doing this...pretty much all of the moves and most of the Pokémon you described could fit pretty easily into the poison type. Zitter could be Poison Normal, Boogoo could be pure poison, Zomber could be Poison Ghost, and Cranios (which is a bit too close to Craniados) could be either Poison Psychic or potentially Ghost Psychic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Aside from the fact that I can't really see Game Freak...doing this...pretty much all of the moves and most of the Pokémon you described could fit pretty easily into the poison type. Zitter could be Poison Normal, Boogoo could be pure poison, Zomber could be Poison Ghost, and Cranios (which is a bit too close to Craniados) could be either Poison Psychic or potentially Ghost Psychic.

Hmm, okay you have a point. It has been a long time since I last played Pokemon and it looks like Poison types now encompass things like just general grossness, as there is already a Poison attack called belch. I will rework these are Poison types.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I personally do not want too many gross pokemon, as I prefer cute pokemon, but I think Poison does cover most of these pokemon.

Back