• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new project

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Today, I have started a faking project, when it is finished, it will mark a new event on the timeline of faking like Cascade. Also, somethings will be similar as they have given me a new idea. Like Cascade the first post will end in a banner
    A new project

Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Funny how in that first post, the words "Like Cascade" are there twice...

I'm sure this'll turn out to be good, whenever, but nothing beats Cascade. End of.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I may not be sure. Cascade's set is like Purita and Echindas
    2 people made a complete set. Good for them, but
    this is something that has NEVER happened before in the history of faking history

I made an avatar. It kinda goes along. I'm not a very good drawer but you get the idea.

You can't have a project without a banner and an avatar!

There will be 86 cards plus 3 promotinal cards

No release date yet.

NEW BLANKS!!! Yeah!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    A go-along avatar before the set's release? Saying it's never happened before? Making a banner? New blanks?

You're screaming Cascade at me, dude. Like I said, I'm sure this'll be good when it eventually comes out, but nobody - and nothing - even comes close to Cascade, mate.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I think the names are Purity and Echidna...

And also, you are not as half as experienced with faking. Plus, he has cool art on his cards.

I kinda hope your set gets cool, anyways.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Obviously, I can't compare with Cascade, he's a master at this
    Nobody, and i repeat nobody has ever done this before in the history of faking.
    I may not be the best faker and I'm not, but quality doesn't matter for this to be written on the famous faking timeline (maybe it does, a little)

The new blanks aren't all new, mostly an edit of one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    QFred said:
    And also, you are not as half as experienced with faking. Plus, he has cool art on his cards.
    My point exactly.

Firemaker said:
    Nobody, and i repeat nobody has ever done this before in the history of faking.
    I apologise if I'm being rude, but I will have to see this to believe it, because I don't believe that sentence.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Double Dash said:
    My point exactly.

I apologise if I'm being rude, but I will have to see this to believe it, because I don't believe that sentence.
    Well, not everyone can draw like that.
    I guess you will have to see it, a few months from now.
    It will take about 44 days to 92 days to complete

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'm not copying, not really. I didn't take his blanks or pokemon. It seems similar because they mentioned something that gave me a good idea.
    For the banner and avatar. I will do a different avatar later. Just to get you thinking.

Edit: New Avatar
    Promo Release date 22 to 46 days
    Thread Release date 33 to 69 days
    Set Release date 44 to 92 days

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    It's a copy of our teaser thread, sure. Wanting to grab our interest through a lack of information. Heh, I daresay it's worked to some extent... it's got a lot of response already.

I have an issue in that you're comparing mine and Cascade's project to Purity and Echidna's as though there is no difference and we're being unoriginal. The only similarity is that it will be 2 people managing to complete a set like they did. Otherwise, ours is the most original, fresh and new thing you can ask for - new Pokémon, new blanks, new art, new types, new everything, all packed into 2 sets and over 200 cards. It's a LONG time since Zeo Edition, the game has changed completely in the post-Advance era of faking and EX: Acanthite is where we've hoped to set the new benchmark in the rejuvinated scene. Let's see how you fare on originality scale ;)

BTW your first post blatantly states that you're emulating Cascade, contrary to what you say later in this thread :-p "New" blanks, and the fact you're delaying the release and using weird banners that raise curiosity is a direct rip-off - in fact I really don't think you should delay it for quite so long. But it seems to be a formula that works, so good luck to you. I hope you can pull this one off. It's good to see other fakers thinking big :D

If nothing else, it proves that EX: Acanthite has been a big success ;)

Good luck and I look forward to seeing what this is all about.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Indeed... I pretty much agree with Fang...

But Firemaker seems like a person who will work for it!!

PS: Fang, do you know the link to ZEO Edition???

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I need to put it off since I just started.

There will be 92 cards in the set
    There will be new blanks (edited)
    There will be a new pokemon (Porygon 3)
    There will be a new pokemon type (Think Delta)
    There will be a while till the set is done
    It is something nobody's done before (I tHink, mostly sure)

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    this sounds like its going to be cool is it just me or does that avatar look like bonsly? YAY!! NEW BLANKS!!! i cant wait 22/46 days oh well...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Porygon 3??? Hmmm... a huge lot of people have already been thinking about an evolution for Porygon 2. I myself have two ideas I'll use in my next set after I finish Exxordi... which has 118 cards...

I hope you idea for the new species type is good. I saw Nemes with Sigma types, which were a really good idea...

About the blanks... You have help on them right??? Because what we've been showing us is not very good experience with it....

92 cards is a reasonable ammount of them to make... since most basics will have the same attack overall...

Back