• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new user appeared? don't see that every day!

Synchronous Atom

Swinggin' back.
Years
  • 'Sup, I'm new here. (bet you didn't expect that!)
    But not to the realm of forums. so I've read the rules and such.

What I do is make 3D models and hack random game, so as you may should have guessed, I will be here to stock knowledge on ROM modifications. I actually do have one in progress now, but I'm debating whether or not I will be showing it here or not.

This concludes my poor attempt at making a not-completely-bland intro. How did I do?

Years
  • Love your username, welcome to PC, Atom! :3

Ooh, I don't see too many people around who create 3D models around here, maybe you can show us sometime? That's pretty cool and something I want to try too, as well as pixel art. And you might already know that hacking's hugely popular here, so you'll definitely have an audience for your modifications and such! Would be great if you shared it with us, I'm sure it'll help out a lot of people given how active the hacking community is on PC. n n

Aaand your intro was short but to-the-point, which I like! Made it easier to welcome you better. <3 PC is one of the more mature Pokemon communities out there but we're pretty strict when it comes to the rules since we want everything to be nicely organized here. But they're not hard to follow or anything, so I'm glad you've already read them~

Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :D Was great meeting you.

Synchronous Atom

Swinggin' back.
    Years
  • Thanks!
    You know, I just might show a few models if it's that's the case. maybe it'll spark a few people's interest. As for the hack that I'm working on, I'll probably make a thread for it when it has decent progress.

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Atom! I'm a new user, like yourself.. but, I'm new as in.. completely new. I haven't done anything with Pokemon until last week. Haha. Glad to see you here, and I'm personally thinking about running my own gaming company in the future, so I have an extreme interest in 3D design. I'd love to see some of your work some time.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Granted, I'm new myself, but.. hey, I can try! :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hey!

Your 3D project sounds interesting, hopefully we will be able to see it if you choose to release it.
    Anyway, welcome to the Community.

Synchronous Atom

Swinggin' back.
    Years
  • Zeyon said:
    I'm personally thinking about running my own gaming company in the future, so I have an extreme interest in 3D design. I'd love to see some of your work some time.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Granted, I'm new myself, but.. hey, I can try!
    Cool, I'd like to see yours as well.

Kura said:
    Heya! Welcome to PC! We have an art section if you want to showcase some of your 3D models! :3 Do you rig them too? :3

Good luck with the ROM stuff! See you around!!
    Definitely planning on it.
    and it'd be a crime not to rig them :)
    Suicune™ said:
    Hey!

Your 3D project sounds interesting, hopefully we will be able to see it if you choose to release it.
    Anyway, welcome to the Community.
    There is no 3D project. I just make random models sometimes... But I will say it would be interesting to make something like XD...
    Perhaps I should team up with Zeyon up there :P
    Thank you all for welcoming me :3

Back