• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new user, perhaps human.

Aegis Gundam

Four-Legged Robot
Years
  • Hello, I'm Aegis, I live in Brazil and I do not like this place, either as Rio de Janeiro, a place that people are mugged all day, luckily, I've never been robbed, but I am already getting other issue here is discussed about Pokemon!

I'm a fan of Pokemon, my favorite is between Yellow and Crystal, but the more I play FireRed.

I also like the hacks, I want to be a user there to learn more about this world.

PS: I am very sincere and I hope the users here do not take offense at that.

Even more, as they say here in Brazil.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Welcome to tPC, Gundam. I'm known as Alex around these parts. :P

ROM hacking is one of my favorite pastimes, so if you have any questions regarding it, I'd be happy to help you! There's tons of stuff available in the Emulation and ROM Hacking forums, so you should check that out. :)

Aegis Gundam

Four-Legged Robot
    Years
  • Welcome to tPC, Gundam. I'm known as Alex around these parts. :P

ROM hacking is one of my favorite pastimes, so if you have any questions regarding it, I'd be happy to help you! There's tons of stuff available in the Emulation and ROM Hacking forums, so you should check that out. :)

I only saw the folder and began to observe the hacks, and there I was catching them to have a little fun here in this weak computer.

I appreciate your help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A new user, perhaps human.

Hm, Brazil, huh? Haven't been there before. But you know, if you say things are rough, I hope things will go well for you, and I pray for your safety.

But, welcome to the forum! Hm! How about some magic to ease some tension?

(pretend there are trumpets of some sorts!)

Mr. Hat here, saying hello! I used to play Pokemon Yellow alot, and it's been my first pokemon game growing up! I thought it was tough because the levels of the pokemon skyrocketed around the 5th badge, but it was all part of the fun! Pokemon Crystal was also an amazing game, and I loved how the pokemon were animated during the battles! FireRed was also pretty cool for a remake of the R/B/Y games! Maybe check out the Metal & Color Generation Gaming board, and the Advance Generation board? Respecitvely, you'll be able to talk about the R/B/Y & the G/S/C games in the Metal and Color board, and you can chat about the FireRed pokemon game in the Advance board! Of course, what you see in this forum is up to you to do!

But in any case, it's been a pleasure meeting you today! I hope to see you around! If you have a question or anything, you can ask a memeber of the staff team, or anyone else you see fit! Have a magnificant and magical stay! And hope to see you again!

Back