• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New War, New warriors PG 14 for violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    A New War, New warriors PG 14 for violence (4 more people needed)

A long time ago, The Evil Sorcerer Loptousu, with his dark magic tome, Loptous spread evil, and terror through the continent. 12 brave crusaders put a stop to his evil, using holy weapons and there was peace for a very long time. Those Crusaders were:

*Taken* Baldo, Armed with the Holy Sword, Tyrfing Which moved at lightning fast speeds, and could strike 5 times in the time it takes to swing a normal sword.

Fala, the Fire mage, armed with the Fala Flame, that granted its user the ability to summon Meteors to strike it's foes.

*Taken*Holsety, Armed with the wind dragon tome, Holsety had the ability to summon blades of wind, and a wind dragon.

Narga, The Holy mage, armed with Narga, who's power granted the ability to sever the binding chains created by Loptous.

Neirs, whose ax, swanchinka, could slice through flesh and bone when used upon a foe, but when used on an ally, felt like no more than a feather.

*Taken* Odo, whose sword, Balmunk granted him immence strength.

*Taken* Ulir, the archer whose Bow and Arrows could peirce through, and destroy the strongest of shields.

Blagi, whose Valkyrie staff could raise the dead, at the cost of his own energy.

*Taken* Tordo, equiped with the Thunder tome, Thor Hammer could strike the fastest moving target like it was standing still.

*Taken*Hazul, the weilder of Mistorion, the sword that could produce a fog that appeared to only his enemy.

*Taken*Dain, Whose Spear Gungnir, could shoot through armor, and always hit the heart.

*Taken* There was also the dancer, whose name was lost. Her dance was said to revitalize even the most tired warriors. She donated her talents to the cause of the crusaders.

Decendants of these crusaders still remain today. The same can also be said for the evil Loptousu.

The young mage wolfgang, who stumbled upon the evil book one day. He was able to wield it, which could be only used by a member of the Loptousu line. His heart was corrupted, and the evil began to spread once more. Now the youngest of the Crusader lines must find the holy weapons, and free the land of the evil of the Loptousu once more.

(This is set in Medieval-ish times)

We need 11 crusaders, and a descendant of the dancer.

Form:

Name: (The last name is the name of the crusader you are descended from. Keep in mind they don't know about the crusaders.)
    Inventory: (One iron weapon, of the same type of the holy weapon, except for tomes (Magic books) and staves (Healing staff). That is Thunder, Wind, or fire (depending on the holy weapon), and live (Basic healing), and a healing potion.
    Looks: (You aren't going to have heavy armor as a mage or an Archer, and you aren't going to be in light robes as a warrior.)
    History:
    Personality:
    Mounted?: (Walking on foot, riding a horse, riding a Pegasi *Females only. Not being sexist or anything, they just don't let guys ride them*, or a dragon (Doesn't breath fire or anything, just a dragon a little bigger than a horse.)

Class: (Dragon Knight, promotes into dragon master. Uses Swords, spears, and/or bows. Thief, Promotes into rogue. Can pick locks, and uses swords. Swordsman, Promotes into Myrmidion, uses swords. Lancer, promotes into Lance Knight, uses lance. Fighter, Promotes into warrior, uses axes. Pegasus knight, promotes into falco knight. Uses swords, lances, and bows. Thunder mage, Promotes into sage. Uses thunder magic. Bard, Promotes into sage, uses wind magic. Fire Mage, promotes into sage. Uses Fire magic. Cleric/Preist, promotes into bishop, uses staves.)

Name: Klein Ulir
    Holy blood: Ulir
    Inventory: Iron Bow, Potion
    Looks: a Boy with black hair, that falls just below the tips of his ears, and the top of his neck. He wears a white shirt, with light mail armor over it, and blue pants.
    History: Born into a royal family, this young prince left the castle to discover the source of the evil. He is a childhood friend of wolfgang. He is also the head of the Brilla dragon knights.
    Personality: He's headstrong, stubborn, and rash. He is good strategist, even though he forgets them all on the battle field.
    Mounted: Yes.

Class: Dragon Knight.
    (1 or 2 could be warriors under Klein, and start off with him and other Royalty the same. could be done :P)

Thanks for reading that giant thing.

Last edited:

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
    Name: Elle Danzi
    Holy blood: The Dancer
    Inventory: Short Iron Sword, Advanced Healing Potion
    Looks: Wears a faded light blue top, with two ice blue cotton bands around each wrist. She has sapphire blue eyes, and long blonde hair, with streaks of flaxen and whitish gold. Her complexion is of lightly tanned , a blende of pale and brown suger. Her eyes are almond shaped, and she has slightly pointed ears. Around her neck hangs a silver pendant with a wolf carved in the quicksilver, with topaz for eyes. She wears light journeying pants, and leather boots with strange blue markings on them. Her overall frame is light and willowy, but she has a certain look about her that says clearly: 'Just keep out of my way, and I won't have to take furthur measures.'
    History: She has lived alone in the woods for all her life, and has lived with the wolves of the valley. Strange enough, the wolves co-operate with her, and she helps them. She steals many things she needs from the village nearby, and she has learnt by the age of seven how to become a wolf for many a day. She often is one around her 'pack'. When she's a wolf, she has light brown pelt with whitewash and crystal blue eyes. Many of the townsfolk think her of 'The Wolf Girl', and fear her greatly. She is to be feared, she has been a wolf for many months now. Her human part is a part of her, but she is embracing her wolf side more and more...
    Personality: Serious and level headed, she's a thinker. She is also hotheaded, and loses her temper often. When she fights she fights without mercy, and when she dances she is like a lily on the breeze.
    Mounted?: Yes. She has a palomino mare called 'Windflower' and she rides bareback.
    Class: She's a wildgirl. >> 'nuff said.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Okay, that looks good. The dancer won't be as strong as the other crusaders, just to let you know.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Name: Leon Baldo.
    Holy blood: Baldo
    Inventory: Iron Sword, vulneraryx3, and slim sword.
    Looks: He have some light weight clothes. Maybe he doesn't have a big defense, but he is incredible fast. He have long black hair, blue eyes. He wears black cloathes, having a band in his right arm.
    History: He is the desendant of the Baldo family. At age of 4, their parents were killed(the king and queen). He did not know what to do, but the wolfgang, opened his arms to him. They gave, training, education, a place to live, and food to Leon. But in exchange the wolfgang, became the leader of Baldo's nation. As years passed he won the title "Berserker, the thunder." Because he killed most of Wolfgang enemies and traitor, including friends, to fast.
    Personality: Serious. It doesn't matter if his enemy is his friend, he will kill him or her. He never get's angry.
    Mounted?: no, he is in foot.
    Class: Swordmaster.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    'Kay. Thats good. We need more people though ;-; I should advertise this in my sig.

*Waves flag* Please join people!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I'll join ^_^ Ya had to make an archer with arrows that could pierce through the strongest shields AND a warrior who could summon a wind dragon didn't ya. :P Which to choose which to choose?

Name: Yumiko(Yumi) Hazul
    Holy blood: Hazul
    Inventory: Iron Sword, simple Bow and Arrows(Sorry had to edit it in. ^^' If I have to change it I will), Potion
    Looks: A girl of average height. She has on some light armor but nothing flashy and not chain mail and orange-red pants. Her shirt is a similar color. She has dark dirty-blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Gloves like these and a red-orange headband with an arrow and a comet-like sword crossed on the front with designs like hers except that the comet sword and arrow crossed are in the place of the three circles. She has a quiver on her backs along with a bow and a sheath with a sword in it. The only odd thing about her is a scar over her right eye that she got from a training accident though she often says it was from a fight with a dragon before she tells the real truth.
    History: She was born into a royal family and was trained at a young age to be a warrior. She was good with both sword and bow though she only carries a sword. When she was seven she left the kingdom to escape the rules and restrictions of her royal heritage. She continued to train in the forests and made friends with the wolfgang. She is accompanied everywhere by her faithful horse, Lightning. She named her that for her speed and electric personality. On her journeys she also befriended a dragon and learned to fly on ones back though she hasn't seen this dragon for several years and intends to find her old friend and hopes that she'll acompony her on her journey and help her out.
    Personality: She is calm but posses a forked tongue and a sarcastic attitude. She's friendly with a good sense of humor. She loves a challenge and adventure is her middle name. She never gives up no matter how tough the challenge and will always fight even if she can't win. She's intelligent and a quick thinker which comes in handy when she's in a tight spot in the middle of a battle.
    Mounted?: Yes
    Class: Dragon Knight

Last edited:

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    You know I like bows too(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)so can there be to bow desendants?

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    No. I've worked on this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to change ANYTHING! It took me so long T_T

Holsety is a wind tome. You'd have a wind tome.

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Oh aw man that meens one less person for your rp*saying teaseingly*

Alana

Years
    Wind's fine. I still wanna a bow though. But I thought we found our weapons later. :\

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    You do, but it'd make sense to have the same type of weapon. A mage would look totally out of place with a sword, and a warrior that can't read well would be useless with a spell book.

And you could be anything else Davyn.

No... I was debating which I wanted to choose, and I decided on Ulir. THats a typo. >>;

Alana

Years
    I know that. But it's not like she's stupid. I'll edit it in a minute after I ask this question.

Another thing.

Name: Klein Ulir
    Holy blood: Dain
    Inventory: Iron Bow, Potion
    Looks: a Boy with black hair, that falls just below the tips of his ears, and the top of his neck. He wears a white shirt, with light mail armor over it, and blue pants.
    History: Born into a royal family, this young prince left the castle to discover the source of the evil. He is a childhood friend of wolfgang. He is also the head of the Brilla dragon knights.
    Personality: He's headstrong, stubborn, and rash. He is good strategist, even though he forgets them all on the battle field.
    Mounted: Yes.

That confuses me. Does that mean you are desended from two people?

Alana

Years
    O_o Woah calm down dude. No need to start typing in capitals. Or better said, no need to shout.

Edit: OK. And I didn't say you were. Editing.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    This chaos is making me cry T_T. But seriously, don't get all angry. It was a typo -_-

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    And,!!!!!no!!!!!BOWS ARE MY THING YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOGH!!!Oh srry.

Alana

Years
    I know now calm down please or I'll have to report you for Spam. Anyway I chose to be Zukra Hazul instead. I just don't think a warrior who's also a Dragon Knight and wears armor fits the title of mage. :P Besides I think having a sword called Mistorion would be cool.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Name: Wil Zephyrs
    Holy blood: Ulir
    Inventory:Iron Bow, healing potion.
    Looks: Wil wears a simple blue coat, over a set of light tan colored shirts, one long sleeved under a shorter sleeved one. His coat has numerous pockets, each filled with various items, be it leaves or rocks, he finds interesting. He always has a small golden rosary wrapped around his right hand, as he feels it brings him closer to God and helps him in battle. Unlike the other dragon knights, he has chosen to be purely a bow based fighter, and has honed his skills solely to that. Should his only option be a dagger however, he carries a small one hidden within the sleeve of his coat.
    History: Wil lost his mother at an early age, and he never knew his father. He had been living in the woods with another group of children his age for nearly 10 years. Even though they were as close to a family as he had ever gotten, he never felt clost to them. He was still always empty inside, as if someone had ripped a chunk of him out. At around 15, he found his calling in the Dragon Knights, and decided to join. He quickly gained a reputation as being the best with a bow in years.
    Personality: He is a very shy and quiet boy, and has a hard time trusting people. He has never felt close to anyone, and he fears if he ever did, it would end only in pain.
    Mounted?: Rides a Dragon

Class: Dragon Knight.

Hope this works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back