• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newb question that's been asked before

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I know I'm supposed to look for the answer and I have, the thread that's "supposed" to help me out is 480 pages long, how am I supposed to find an answer in that?

Plus I've pmed two moderators and still no help, so here. Just downloaded the game, I've played RPG Maker on the PSX and PS2, how do I add text? Simple question that isn't answered within five pages of any thread.

I did as the instructions said, extrated the intrl.txt file, altered it, compiled into intrl.dat, renamed it and put it into the Data folder. Now what? I can't figure anything else out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Oh thank you. Sorry.

Ok so when Oak shows up and says "Sorry! I'm sorry I'm late" "I'm Proffessor Oak".

How would I make him say "My name is Morrigan"?

How do I start to edit the text from the beginning?

Jirachification

Head of Wish Maker Productions
    Years
  • Okay so on the map thats called "Intro", go to the event layer. You won't be able to see it, but there's an event on the top left tile. Right click that tile, and hit 'Edit Event'. Then you will see the text that is shown in the intro. Just right click whichever line of text you want to edit and hit edit. Hope this helped.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Dont really get angry, you can ask the question in the simple questions thread, and you can search the forum for answers as well.

Back