• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newbie question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Sorry, I don't know what the green squares are for below your avatar. Can anyone tell me what they are and how I get more than 1? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It's called reputation,you get it when you make good or bad posts.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    This question is in the FAQ, please read it. And this should go in Questions/Feedback anyway.

Years
    Yeah, so the more posts you do good on in writing them then someone will give you rep.If you do a bad job, someone will give you bad rep and you may end up with rep colored rep(negative).
    Oh and questions like these go in Community Questions & Feedback ^^.

One thing though never PM someone asking for rep and saying you'll give it back, big no no ^^.It's called rep trading.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yes, the little green blocks under your name are reputation points. You get them from other members who add to your rep by pressing a button under your name. You can get good or bad rep. Bad rep looks like red blocks instead of green. If you look under my name, I have a black block. This means that I shut off my reputation so no one can give any good or bad rep to me unless I turn it back on.

And yes, questions like these are best kept to PMs. ^^; Also, check the FAQ, it has a lot of info that can answer a bunch of your questions.

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back