• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newbie.

Years
    Hello everyone. I am Mr. Tommy. You can just call me Tommy if you want to. I am from the Philippines. I am an atheist. Well, if you want, you may view my YouTube channel. My YouTube channel is on my signature. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there Tommy and welcome to PC.

You came to right place. PokéCommunity offers so many things like be part of large community. You can discuss and share your opinions with other members and befriend with other members. Isn't that great! :)

How about your favourites? What is your favourite Pokémon? Do you like Electric-type Pokémon like Luxray, or meaby Water-type like Oshawott is your thing? What is your favourite region? Do you like Sinnoh's mountains or Unova's bridges? Who is your favourite character? Do you think that Dawn's catchphrase "No need to worry!" is best ever, or do you like Ash's attitude and red hat(lol :D). And what about game? Is it fun to beat Gardenia, or do you like to KO Flannery's Pokémon?

My favourites:

- Pokémon: Torterra and Lucario
    - Region: Sinnoh
    - Character: Ash and Dawn
    - Game: Pearl

Just send PM to me if you have any questions!

Remember to read the rules and have fun at PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, fellow Filipino! I'm from the Philippines as well, and there are also a lot of Filipino members here, so I'm sure you'd enjoy here it as much as we do! Sooo.. welcome to the forums! Hmm.. soo, what made you register here? Whaaat are your favorite Pokemons? and would you mind elaborating your interests and hobbies as well? I apologize for the questions, since I'm sure everyone of us would be happy to know you more than this.. so basically yeah.

Don't forget to read the rules by the way, you don't want to get into any trouble, yeah? Aand looking forward to see you around the forums, if you feel like to chat or talk with me. My profile is open for everyone, so just leave a message! Haave fun. <3

Back