• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a newcomer has approached

Saboteur

sleazy
Years
  • my name's brandon. i'm patchisou yutohru's brother.

i'm a junior in high school. 16 years old. i like playing video games. my favorite video games are mw2, the saboteur, phantasy star universe, halo 3, and splinter cell. but i also like the classics like uno and aegis wing. i also like magic tricks, girls, and more girls. i don't know what else to say. i kind of like pokemon. my favorite game is puzzle league. that's really the only game i played, but my favorite pokemon are sandshrew and sandslash. they're so cute.

my favorite artists are eminem and kesha.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Spr_2c_027_s.gif

Shiny Sandshrew for you. Welcome to PC, you darling butt target. The staff is really gonna touch you since you're related to one of our super mods, but that's okay. You want that. You really want that.

But anyway, we've already been talking and you seem pretty fly like a G6. If you have any questions and you're brother is being a bunghole, you can ask me. I'm ~nice~ most of the time. ;) See ya around, Brandon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're one of Nick's brothers? :D I've probably heard you in the background on a Skype call or two...

Haha, so did he get you to join up or are you doin' it all on your own? :P

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a blast. We're a fun bunch to be around, and there's always something to do around here. While Pokémon is pretty much what we cater to, it's certainly not all we offer, but I'm sure you're aware of that~

Welcome aboard! Oh, I see you've met Syd. Well then, just uh, try not to fight it...?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There's one thing we have in common, now I'm not the only one related to a super mod. We're cool. n_n

We've also been talking and you're already getting some stuff done (Nice avatar btw) so that's good. Welcome to PC. :P

Saboteur

sleazy
    Years

• Shiny Sandshrew for you. Welcome to PC, you darling butt target. The staff is really gonna touch you since you're related to one of our super mods, but that's okay. You want that. You really want that.

But anyway, we've already been talking and you seem pretty fly like a G6. If you have any questions and you're brother is being a bunghole, you can ask me. I'm ~nice~ most of the time. ;) See ya around, Brandon.
    thanks for the sandshrew its in my signature now. and thank you for welcoming me to pc. i'm glad to be your butt target and i'm glad that the staff will touch me. i want that. i really want that.

i don't know what a g6 is. but i'll ask you questions if i have any.

You're one of Nick's brothers? :D I've probably heard you in the background on a Skype call or two...

Haha, so did he get you to join up or are you doin' it all on your own? :P

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a blast. We're a fun bunch to be around, and there's always something to do around here. While Pokémon is pretty much what we cater to, it's certainly not all we offer, but I'm sure you're aware of that~

Welcome aboard! Oh, I see you've met Syd. Well then, just uh, try not to fight it...?
    i didn't know nick used skype.

he made me join.

i'll try my best. i'll probbaly go to the video games forum and spend my time there but idk. :) syd is a pretty cool chick.

There's one thing we have in common, now I'm not the only one related to a super mod. We're cool. n_n

We've also been talking and you're already getting some stuff done (Nice avatar btw) so that's good. Welcome to PC. :P
    we are cool.

i like it too. thank you.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Let me be the first to touch you then. /touches

I've heard you in the background over Skype I think and Nick has mentioned you a few times. You seem like a cheery guy and you've definitely got a sense of humor, so here's hoping you stick around, m'kay?

Oh, oh, oh! Before I forget...

I herd u liek men. Have fun! Seeing as you like a lot of video games, then you'll probably find a lot of interest in the Video Games section. :]

Saboteur

sleazy
    Years
  • Why hi there, I'm Twilight Sky, and it's nice to meet you, Brandon~! I'm glad you managed to join PC. I'm sorta at a loss for words here because I wouldn't necessarily know what to say at a time like this. xDD But I think you'll be fine here, being Nick's brother and all.

Have fun around here~! :3
    i'll try to have as much fun as i can. thank you.

Let me be the first to touch you then. /touches

I've heard you in the background over Skype I think and Nick has mentioned you a few times. You seem like a cheery guy and you've definitely got a sense of humor, so here's hoping you stick around, m'kay?

Oh, oh, oh! Before I forget...

I herd u liek men. Have fun! Seeing as you like a lot of video games, then you'll probably find a lot of interest in the Video Games section. :]
    i'll take a look at the video games section, thanks.

elli

norse god thor
    Years
  • Now I'm leaving this place for good. Leaving and never coming back. No sir-ee.

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
  • I luv Ke$ha too. Halo 3 is awesome, but Black Ops...well it certainly competes. Have an awesome stay here too im not a "big" pkmn fan like other ppl here but hey, i still fit in

Saboteur

sleazy
    Years
  • I luv Ke$ha too. Halo 3 is awesome, but Black Ops...well it certainly competes. Have an awesome stay here too im not a "big" pkmn fan like other ppl here but hey, i still fit in
    i dont have black ops. i want it so bad, though. i'm hoping i get it for christmas.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Saboteur. Well... I like my Turtwig more, when it comes to favourite Pokémon. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time in the forums.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community :D i also enjoy video games myself...something in common already xD anyways, Hope you enjoy PC!

Back