• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PC friend is a friend for life :D

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
To be perfectly honest, while I do like plenty of the people on here, I don't really consider anyone here to be my friend. It's because I have friends in real life who I talk to almost every day.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I think I joined in 2009-10ish and I still talk to two people from here even though I'm pretty much never around here anymore. Not everyday but we chat ya know.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
No one really.

I pretty much just purged my entire 50+ friend list like five minutes ago even

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Well, she did go to PC... but she left. I won't say her name though. Basically, she's like my best friend, and I can tell her anything. She never doubts me and is always there for me when I need a friend. We both are disabled, so we tend to relate to each other a lot too. I love her to death, even if she can get annoying. <3

Back