• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A pixel art thing i guess

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Yeah.

There could be theme or something maybe, I don't know - I just have three rules.

no JPGs
    no resizing or otherwise distorting the original image
    no images that have been drawn with anti-aliased tools.

I've got some shiny emblems ready to be drawn for the entrants. If you know any cool guys who wanna be in on cohosting/judging this **** let me know and we can get ready to roll the hell out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Okay for now it's 128 x 128, 64 colour unless anyone's got any better ideas.

Entrants get this funky thing.
    smeargle_emblem.png

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Sorry for meddling,but drawing pokemon is a lil' vague.Plus I wouldn't mind being a judge or a co-host I only have Shiritori to host anyway(if you want)

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Well if nobody's got any better ideas we can go with the incredibly boring theme of "summer things" or just go a for a free-for-all Pokemon scene within the limits given.

I'd rather not go with an overly restrictive theme like "Gen V" or "<type> Pokémon"

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Why not Friednship or something like this?Gt8 purpose is something along these lines plus it seems to be really popular in another competitions

Back