• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Lover...

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Rith's Trades (RE-OPENING)

Things to Know
    1. No hacked Pokémon! Whether it's a regular, legendary, and especially an event. I'm looking to complete my collection with legit Pokémon only.
    2. PMing is allowed
    3. Try catching me 1:00pm - 5:00pm or 2:00am - 6:00am GMT. These are probably the most consistent times.

Blacklist
    ---

Pending
    None

Services

-Breeding. Need a specific nature/ability/moveset, but don't want to breed it yourself? I would gladly breed out the nature you desire, payment would be one of the reject pokes.
    -Cloning. I can clone :) Will do for free, though I will keep one clone for myself.

My Pokémon

~Regular Pokémon
    Spoiler:

~Event
    Spoiler:

~Shinies
    Spoiler:

Wants

~Regular Pokémon
    Spoiler:

~Legendaries
    Spoiler:

~Shinies
    Spoiler:

Breeding
    Spoiler:

Friend Codes

Rith's Diamond Friend Code
    1247 4248 5214

Rith's Soul Silver Friend Code (If I don't specify, use this one)
    3739 1741 3353

Rith's Black Friend Code

My Games
    -FireRed Version (Sold My DS lite :( )
    -Emerald Version (See above)
    -Diamond Version
    -SoulSilver Version
    -Black Version
    -White 2 (coming soon)
    -Probably getting Y Version, may get both.

Last edited:

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hi have have a mew if u want one. ill trade it for a lunatone sableye or hitontop

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    You can CMT by clicking on the link in my signature.
    But I would love a Tropius, Glalie, and And Cacturne, if you could get those, you could choose two from my shop.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Hi have have a mew if u want one. ill trade it for a lunatone sableye or hitontop

I have a sableye readily on my Diamond game, anytime you'd like to trade.

You can CMT by clicking on the link in my signature.
    But I would love a Tropius, Glalie, and And Cacturne, if you could get those, you could choose two from my shop.

I have a Tropius and a Cacturne, Glalie I don't have on my game but I can easily migrate one from Emerald for you.

Of yours, I'm interested in the Shiny Murkrow and the Shiny Gible.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I have a sableye readily on my Diamond game, anytime you'd like to trade.

I have a Tropius and a Cacturne, Glalie I don't have on my game but I can easily migrate one from Emerald for you.

Of yours, I'm interested in the Shiny Murkrow and the Shiny Gible.

Okay but the Murkrow is Non Redis for Non whitelisters.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Im ready to trade right now!(8:05 central america time)

oh and angelxavier i have a galie and will gladly trade it to u

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Im ready to trade right now!(8:05 central america time)

Crap, missed you :( So, you're on CDT then? Just an hour behind me :) I can guarantee you that I'll be on at around 6:00 CDT tomorrow, if you can make it. I'll probably be around later too, but anything other than that time is pretty unpredictable.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I'll trade an Azelf for the Gamestop shiny pichu!

I want the pichu in soulsilver, but azelf is in my pearl. I'll send you the friend codes, and i can trade you azelf for a weak pokemon, go to soulsilver, get a weak pokemon, and trade the weak pokemon for pichu. How's that?

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Hi, I have a Gligar, Exeggucute, Chatot, and a Pinsir to trade, if you want them. In return could I have a legendary Pokemon?
    If not, then could I have some SS exclusives?

Either way, I'm fine, if you want a legendary or SS exclusives :D I have all of them accept for Skarmory and Mawile currently. As far as legendaries, at this point I could probably part with Rayquaza or Latios since I'll be restarting my Emerald game anyway.

I'll trade an Azelf for the Gamestop shiny pichu!

I want the pichu in soulsilver, but azelf is in my pearl. I'll send you the friend codes, and i can trade you azelf for a weak pokemon, go to soulsilver, get a weak pokemon, and trade the weak pokemon for pichu. How's that?

Well, the thing is that it's the only one I have, and Azelf, though I don't have it right now, I can restart Diamond to get again after bringing the rest of the Pokémon from my PC to SS. So, that isn't a offer I'm too excited about.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Bump... and I'm breeding Eevees if anyone's interested. List of the Eevees that have hatched so far is in the first post. If there isn't one that catches your interest, you can definitely reserve a gender/nature/ability for when it comes up. I'm breeding out a shiny Eevee so there will be plenty more :)

Back