• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I was wondering if anyone out there might be willing to help me with a pokemon game I am planning on making. If you do want to help me there are some things I think you should know.

- I am using Rpg Maker Xp
    - I need some people to sprite some pokemon trainers
    - I need some scripts to make the game in a pokemon style
    - I am planning on making all the pokemon in your team follow you
    - Instead of encountering random pokemon in tall grass I want to just run into pokemon sprites and then you battle them if you know what I mean.
    - I also need help with a credits system so I can give credit to all the people who have helped me.

Thanks
    -Aiden10

UPDATE: If anyone can help me with some starter pokemon ideas that would be great

UPDATE: Right now I just need some main character sprites so I can start setting out the game.

UPDATE: Before I forget I also need someone to help me think of a name for the game (How did I forget something like that!)

Last edited:

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    For Rpgmaker XP , download Pokemon Essantials Starter Kit. It has all Pokemon Script's and default Tiles and Sprites.

Gigatom~

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Well, I am always willing to help aspiring developers. Ill send you a PM.
    And why not tell us more about what you have planned for us :D ?

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Well Aiden what are you doing?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I had a really good idea and then I went to bed and it's all gone now.
    If anyone can help me think up a storyline it would also be great

Can someone help me out? I am using RPG maker XP and i got the essentials kit, The problem is I deleted allthe rooms except the intro room and I dont know how to make a starter pokemon system (Everything else i might be able to do but help would be greatly apprechiated)

What i hate is that my day time is your night time. It really gets on my nerves

I am sorry for my lack in patience

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back