• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A pokemon journey right from the top-Hoenn style!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My pokemon and I were on top of a hill just outside of town.
    Pikachu eating an apple and Larvitar....well, he's just messing up
    the tent.
    "Larvitar, stop messing around. It's the 14th time I've had to put the tent
    back up."
    Larvitar, not listening runs to the bushes to eat berries.
    Finding none, he steals Pikachu's apple.
    "PIKA!!!!!!"
    'oh bother'
    "Charmander, light a fire for us!"
    Charmander seems to be relieved that he has been set out in
    a while and lights a huge fire.
    "Charmander, not that much...."
    "char..."
    I pour some sand onn the fire and it gets dimmer.
    "Anyway, Charmander, that over their is Larvitar. Hope you guys
    get along."
    "Char!"
    "I'm glad. Now, let's get some rest."
    We all go inside the tent and fall asleep.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    When I got back to Rustborg City I looked around for The Rustborg City Gym.After a while of searching I finalley found the gym.I went inside and found the gym leader Roxxane training I asked her to battle.She accepted
    and decalared a 2 on 2 battle I realeased Mud and Zig and she realeased a
    geodude and a aron I took my pokedex from my pocket and it said infomation on the 2 pokemon.

I then orded Mud to use a Water Gun at geodude.I then looked on my pokedex on it showed thet geodude had fainted,then I orded Zig to use Headbutt on aron I looked on my pokedex,it showed that the attack did hardley any damage,then she then orded her aron to use a Headbutt at my Zig.I looked on my pokedex(again)it showed that Zig had 3 quaters of its HP
    left.

Then I orded a Water Gun from Mud,I looked on my pokedex it showed that aron had fainted I knew I had won.Then roxxane made a deal that that we would use 1 of are pokemon to have a final battle she said if I won the final battle I would recive a Pokenav and badge if I lost I would recive nothing .
    I thought for a while and at the end I accepted her challenge.I thought she would use a rock pokemon so I chosse Mud.

She realeased a treecko I grabbed my pokedex out of my pocket it said infomation on treecko.I now knew I was going to lose since grass pokemon were good against water pokemon.I first orded a Mud Slap from Mud I lloiked on my pokedex it showed that the attack only did about a quater of the treecko`s Hp.Then she orded a leaf attack from treecko.I looked at my pokedex.Thew my Mud still had some HP left but I was still going to lose.
    I was about to lose hope 100% when my mudkip evolved into marshtop.
    My pokedex also said that my marshtop has learnt Hyper Beam.

I now orded Mud to use Hyper Beam.I looked on my pokedex again and treecko had fainted I had won the battle.Roxxane then gave me the Stone Badge and a Pokenav.I then closed Mud`s pokeball and went to the pokemon
    center to heal my pokemon.When I was done I went heading to Route 104 were Mr Briney lived because I needed a ride to Dewford Town.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I wake the next morning and go check the pokemon center.
    "Oh you're here! Well, this place is all fixed now." says Nurse Joy.
    "Well, here are my pokemon."
    "Ok, wait here for a while."
    "Here! Your pokemon are fully healed and ready to go!" Nurse Joy says.
    "Well, I better head to Oldale Town, now,"
    "Thank you Nurse Joy."

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    I took my bike out of my bag and started riding to Mr. Briney Cottage I soon arrived.I knocked on the door and he came out to ask why I was here.I told him that I needed a ride to Dewford Town.So he then told me to jump on to his boat.I did what I was told and we were soon slowley heading to Dewford Town then something hit my mind I remembered about a few trainers named Matt,Alex,Blitz,Samantha,Daegon and Seth.I asked him if he had heard of them.He told me he gave a ride to some of the trainers I said about a few days ago.

When we arrived at Dewford Town it was dark so I went to find a place to camp.When I Found one I took out the tent out of my Bag and nails started building a tent.When I was done I went to get some fire wood.When I got enough fire wood I got a matchstick out of my bag and lit it.Then I realeased all my pokemon.I also got food out of my bag for my pokemon and me when we finished eating.I puted water over the fire,and then I got my sleepingbag out and went to sleep with my pokemon.

The next day when I woke up and I closed all my pokemons pokeballs,I then packed up the tent and went to a reataurant to have breakfeast,when I finished eating I payed 1000 yen for the food and left for The Dewford City
    Gym,when I arrived I saw Matt in front of the gym he asked if I wanted to battle him.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    'man, when are we gonna get there?'
    pikachu: 'I want something to eat'
    larvitar: 'I want something to eat badly...'

"well, it's getting late let's find somewhere to set up camp."

Suddenly, we all faint.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Erm, I'm out of interesting all-pokemon ideas for this role play, so i'll add some cool things in.XD

Sudedenly, brawly gasped, and fainted. "What the!?" I said, and suddenly, tenticles came out from his shoulders, and huge spider legs replaced his normal legs. His head turned into a wolfs, and he said, "Prepare to die, Matt!!". He shot a venomous sludge blast at me, but combusken punched it out of the way, and used mirror move to fire the move right back at hariyama, which burst into flames, and peeled apart. "NO!! the source of my power!!" Brawly said, and suddenly, flames burst from his body, and he slowly levitated into the air, and exploded, with the tenticles spewing themselves everywhere. I wiped my face, and spotted the badge in the center of brawly's remaining spider leg. I pulled it out, and saw that it was connected to the leg, so that there was some bug juice on the back. I wiped it off, and then heard a rumbleing in a closet. I opened it, and spotted brawly. "Ah...I'm free..." Brawly said, and then fainted. I walked outside, and spotted (Qwezhertz's character). "Do you want a pokemon battle??" I asked him.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I walked up to the battlefield and Brwaly awakend and saw me.

"Are you okay' I said and picked him up.

"Ya are you here for a Gym battle little dude"

"First I am not a dude and I am not little" I said and took a side of the field.

"Lets make this a 2 VS 2 battle okay by you?" he asked and took the other side of the field.

"Sure and my first pokemon will be.....Sophie!!! I CHOOSE YOU" I yelled and my eevee popped out.

"okay I will use hariyama" he said andlet out a sumo pokemon.

"O_O okay this is going to be a little hard" I said and sweatdroped. i could return sophie now but I am not going to retreat.

"Sophie use doubleteam!!!" I yelled and Hariyama looked at the quickly mutiplying eevees and smacked one. But that was not the Real Sophie. He smacked another one but this time he was lucky. Sophie was knocked across the field stright into a wall.

"No sophie" i cried out and looked at my pokemon helplessly. I can't do anything about it. Sophie glowed and turned into a Umbreon.

"oh my gosh, but I still have type disatvantage." I mummbled and tried to remember umbreon's attacks....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Nope, you can't join with that bio. Too quick. And thanks for waiting instead of "Oh I quit this dumb role play!!", flame!!XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Oh, a marshtomp, eh?? Combusken, use birck break on it!!" I yelled, and combusekn punched Luke in the stomach.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    OOC: Actually...What you said I didn't Understand...but........I am going to Quit soon because that you set the restirctions to High...WTF is Wrong with Pokemon Evoving Randomly Huh??? Pokemon don't have to evovle in Gyms...and You don't let people Join your RPG...I am Getting Sick and Tired of this...If you Keep this up then I QUIT!!!YOu Ban me From this Rpg...well I really Don't Care!!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Oh, now I can see you're definetly not ten, Flame, unless of course you visited ganefaqs. And fine, now you can have pokemon evolve randomly. The only reason I did that gym thing was because I didn't like you copieing me, alright??XD

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    OOC:sorry I acted that way...I get a little too pissed sometimeXD -_- I own Saphire and I played over three hundred hours on there so I know how pokemons evove...and I never copy anyone...I am used to having the fact that pokemon evove after random battles...-_-...since now I have only one evovled pokemon I am evoveing my wurmple and Crystal when I get to SlateportXD...

" Yes that exactly the attack that I need it" I mummbled.

"SOPHIE USE CONFUSERAY!!!" I yelled and something hit hariyama...what it was I wasn't sure but after that hariyama was dancing around like crazy.

"HARIYAMA FOUCAS ENDERGY!!!" Brawly yelled but instead Hariyama hit it self.

"Sophie use QUICKATTACK!!!" I yelled and Sophie Rushed forward really fast and bit Hariyama on the legs. after that Hariyama Clappsed(>_< cant spell it right)

" Go Machop, Machop Cross chop!!!" Brawly yelled and Machop jumped up and put his arms into a X and hit Sophie hard. Sophie stagerd around and fell.

"Return Sophie you dervie a good rest...Go I choose you Crystal!!!" I yelled and send out my Charmender.

"Crystal you know what to do" I said and grined as Crystal's Tail glowed brightly. She Jumped up and her entire tail Lit up with Flames and Slamed Machop on the head.

"Thats our special tecniece called Flaming Tail" I said and saw that Brawly was surprised by the attack.

"No problem little dude Machop Low kick" He said and kick Crystal. I knew that attack would have worked alot better if Crystal was a Charmeleon but She is not so the damage was very little.

"Crystal Use FLAMETHROWER to fanish Machop off" I yelled and a huge stream of Flame shot out and instently Fainted machop...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Unfourtunetly right now I can't RP because of what's-his-name. I'll just fit this here plot-hole-filler into this here plothole.XD

IC: suddenly, as we were battleing, an aqua grunt grabbed the marshtomp, and ran away. I recalled combusken, and walked back to samantha, thinking 'Well...that was strange...'.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    OOC:...ummm what are you doing...we are in different places...>_< an its not fair that you have two evovled pokemon while I have one...ohhhh well I'll take care of that right now.

"huh Matt when you get here" I said and put my Badge in my Badge case.

"Whats wrong...ohhh" I said and saw that a kids Marshtomp is gone.

"Come on Sophie lets follow that Aqua Grunt I am soo going to kick his butt for stealing a pokemon" I said and sic my poochyena on him.Pooch Bit him hard.

"That teaches ya not to steal pokemon!!!" I yelled and returned pooch and send out all my other pokemon to block hm from escaping.My pokemon surronded him and each of them glared at him and growled...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back