• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Normally when you see a title like this you see a four lin plot...Think again!
    This isn't a normal pokemon journey! (read on)

Now is the time a young boy will get his chance at his dream of becoming a pokemon master. But this is no ordinary journey this is a journey of life....and death! Someone will die within this journey....It maybe someone close to the main character....Or it may be a bitter enemy...Nobody know who will die...Not even me...I will pull names out a hat to see who it is and I will PM so they know and it isn't real quick and its not a surprise to them....
    It will not be like the real show....
    PLOT
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the town of Pallet Ash Ketchum thought to himself, I get to go to Prof. Oak's lab tommorow and get my first pokemon....Walking home he turned on T.V. to watch the Pokemon Leauge show....I will be there one day! He thought to himself..I will fight there! He keep thinking as he fell alseep.

"Ash! Ash honey wake up your already late!" Ash's mom calls!"
    "WHAT!" He screams jumping out of bed....Putting on sandals and running outside towards Prof. Oaks lab....

1 HOUR LATER
    Walking back home with his new Pikachu Ash met a girl who was very nice...She had just recieved a pokemon from Prof. Oak as well....It was decided that Ash, the girl, and thier friends would go on a journey to be the best at what they set out to be....!

RULES!
    We need a few people for this RP....5 or 6 will do...I want at least one
    breeder in this RP and A GYM LEADER! (You want to become them!)

PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE BASIC RP RULES!

FILL OUT FORM RIGHT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FORM!
    name:
    apperance:
    personality:
    other:(optional)
    RP SAMPLE:

MINE!
    name:Ash
    starter:
    A Pokemon Journey!

apperance:
    A Pokemon Journey!

personality:Fun to be around...Then again he loves to complain about the simplist things and will always fight with you about something!
    other: N/A

Last edited:

Kurosaki

I find it somewhat ironic that you're critisizing and yelling at others because you feel their plots and grammar aren't so good...

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    It is a pokemon journey....What do you expect, and whats wrong with my grammer...I also critize people because they dont capitlize their letters like I and the one at the beggining of a sentence....And at least there will be a suprise in the RP, and the plot is like this.

This is a RP of a pokemon journey...we travel the globe fight battels and diffrent stuff like that.....

This is how some of the newbs write RP plots and at least this makes sence...and gives you some what meaning to the story...

Kurosaki

Understand this, newb has the word 'new' in it for a reason, the fact that they are NEW and are still learning. All I've seen you do is bash the skills of others, when you aren't much better. No, I'm not trying to insult you, but rather open your eyes to what you've been doing. Please refrain from commenting on the skills of others unless it's something positive or helpful, and even when you do this, do it over PM.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Uhh...My skills are better than most...Most dont capitilize letters when they should...I know how to RP when most dont...I dont try to bash I try to open their eyes and you can't say much because you make mistakes to, that is why I want people to tell me when I do wrong..I also thank you for bring this to my attention because now I have something to work on!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Me:
    name:Shaz
    apperance:Blonde pointy hair, hazel eyes, baggy jeans, blur top, cap and two blue sweatbands... one on each arm.
    personality:Fun, Funny, smart but a mischeif maker...

BTW: Please visit the site anime2anime... its the best... you can find the link at the bottom of my sig.!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by Randall-Kun
    Uhh...My skills are better than most...Most dont capitilize letters when they should...I know how to RP when most dont...I dont try to bash I try to open their eyes and you can't say much because you make mistakes to, that is why I want people to tell me when I do wrong..

That still gives you know reason to bash them XP Well, ateast make sure its 'opening there eyes' in a nice way. >___> And you shouldn't even worry about other people's rping skills unless they are breaking the rules =/ Worry about yourself now and then. Don't be so obnoxious to others just because you think you are 'better' then most~

Oh, and you can't advertise in posts, Shaz3D01 XP

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    name: Devyn
    apperance:
    A Pokemon Journey!

personality:She is shy and wuiet
    other: (optional)
    RP SAMPLE: Devyn lived in a family of breeders. Her mother was a fire breeder and her father a flying type. She got an egg from her grandmother tht hatched into her biggining pokmon...Eevee.

She woke up and scrachedher head. Her Eevee waswnt normal, in fact far from it, it was white with black markings. Devyn pulled the black and white ball of fluff from ontop of her lap and cradaled t in her arms."wake up neko" she said softly. She placed the pokemon down as she got up off her bed.She Quickly changed into her usual out fit. She sat on te edge of the bed as she pulled up er black socs and sliped on her shose. A she sliped on her headband she picked up Neko and grabed her backpack and headed out the door.

((rp sample is also opening post))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (You know, I've got to agree, your plot's aren't much better than one_winged_angel's, no offense. Maybe you could open these peoples eyes with less bashing? And, your des. reminds me of the des. I put in the RPG help thread! tsk tsk. Your spelling needs work, and I'm not going to point out all your grammar mistakes, but go back and check your post.)

name:Liane (Lee-ann)
    apperance:
    A Pokemon Journey!

personality:Cheerful, stubborn (Very similar to May)
    other:Liane is starting her new journey, away from her wealthy home, much to her family's dismay. Being trained from birth to be ladylike and polite, she is very polite and mannerly to strangers, but after she gets to know a person, she becomes less uptight, and more lax.
    RP SAMPLE:
    -a few days before Randall's starting post-
    Liane sighed as she stepped off of the white patio, part of a grand mansion supported by marble beams.
    This pearl white 'house' was where Liane had lived for as long as she could remember, playing in the Man-made waterfall and pond out back, and the blossoming garden out front.
    But she was much too old for those things now.
    At age of 10 she wasn't supposed to have had any real changes in her life, it was only when she was thirteen, where she would have to pick a fiancee, her father picking the bachelor's for her.
    But before her birthday, she found a lost azurill, and became infatuated with pokemon.
    She decided that she would instead become a trainer.
    Her father and mother laughed at the idea at first, but when they found she was completly serious, they shook their heads firmly and forbid her from any pokemon but the azurill she would never part with.
    But having an older brother to take care of the company instead, gained her the excitement of seeing a trainer's card as a birthday present from her parents.
    Now setting out for Professor Oak's, she knew exactly what pokemon she wanted.
    Liane's azurill would never be destined to battle, just a companion, during her travels.
    Her mother had insisted she wear a white top with a white flowing skirt and slip on ballet styled shoes.
    Knowing that she wouldn't get out of it, Liane let her maids put it on without a fuss, but instead slipped a navy blue denim skirt and a navy hair tie, so she could get rid of the white skirt and white bunny berettes, when she was well out of sight of the house, which she knew would take a much longer time than she anticipated.
    Liane waited in front of the black gates that surrounded the estate, and as the opened slowly, she walked through, into the city of Viridian, and toward Pallet town.

-----

"Professor Oak?" I said quitely, pushing the door open, my jean mid-thigh skirt and navy berette's already on, and white skirt, and bunny berette's discarded.
    An elderly man, who reminded me very much of the man who stood in front of the Viridian exit everyday, stepped up and said "Yes, what do you need?"
    "I'm one of the starting trainers, and I'd like a starter pokemon...if that's not too much to ask" I added.
    "Not at all, you're the first here, right on time too!" Professor Oak said cheerily, turning back inside, notioning me to follow him.
    "Here are the three starter pokemon. They are all very well balanced in power and handling efforts." Professor Oak said, pushing a red button on something that look to me like a very advanced trash can.
    The domed, glass lid split and revealed on a platform that was steadily rising, three pokeballs, which I had seen my brother use many times before.
    "This one is Charmander." Professor Oak said letting out what I saw as a small orange, lizard-like dinosaur.
    "It's a fire type." He added turning back to the platform and retrieving the last two pokeballs.
    "This one is Bulbasaur, a grass pokemon" He said releasing another pokemon that heavily resembled a green mini-dinosaur.
    "And the last one is a Squirtle. A water pokemon." He said, releasing another pokemon, blue and turtle like this time.
    "You can pick from any of the three." He said, his hands behind his back.
    "I'd like Squirtle please." I said, still in my quiet voice.
    "You'll need to speak up during battles, because no matter how polite you are during battles, your opponent won't go easy on you." He said returning all the pokemon, and handing me squirtles pokeball.
    I nodded, and took the pokeball.
    "You'll also want to speak up so your pokemon can hear what you want it to do!" He said, laughing merrily afterward at his own joke.
    I can't say I really got the joke, so I merely smiled.
    "Well, go on and make your story-oh, here's a pokedex for you also." He said handing me a red square with a blue dot, and a red dot at the top right corner.
    I looked up at him questioningly.
    "A pokedex, will help you identify the pokemon you encounter." He said explaining what it did.
    "Oh, okay, thank you very much!" I said a little louder this time, but only so much.
    "You're very welcome!" He said smiling down at me.

(My RP Sample is also my starting post)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I know I bash them and I shouldn't cause I KNOW I make mistakes to...I will be nice! And PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I MESS UP!
    Shaz3d01, I need an RP SAMPLE!
    shadowolf~foever, and Naoko-chan You are acctepted!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Well, here's some mistakes/slip ups in your first post--
    Randall-Kun said:
    Walking through the town of Pallet Ash Ketchum thought to himself, I get to go to Prof. Oak's lab tommorow and get my first pokemon....Walking home he turned on T.V. to watch the Pokemon Leauge show

You repeated walking, which sounds bad.

Randall-kun said:
    He keep thinking

grammar

Randall-kun said:
    "Ash! Ash honey wake up your already late!" Ash's mom calls!"
    What's with the extra quotation mark?

Randall-kun said:
    "WHAT!" He screams jumping out of bed

Two mistakes there, it should be 'WHAT?!' instead of 'WHAT!' it just looks and sounds better. And, it should be 'he screamed,(<--notice a comma there) jumping out of bed.'

That's all I could find, and I'm sure you missed a few more comma's, but now I have a real question. Can we start anytime, or until we get a few more people?)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Randall-Kun said:
    Normally when you see a title like this you see a four lin plot..._Think again!
    This isn't a normal pokemon journey! (read on)

Now is the time a young boy will get his chance at his dream of becoming a pokemon master. But this is no ordinary journey_this is a journey of life....and death! Someone will die within this journey....It maybe someone close to the main character....Or it may be a bitter enemy..._Nobody know who will die..._Not even me..._I will pull names out a hat to see who it is and I will PM so they know and it isn't real quick and its not a surprise to them....
    It will not be like the real show....
    PLOT

Walking through the town of Pallet Ash Ketchum thought to himself, I get to go to Prof. Oak's lab tommorow and get my first pokemon....Walking home he turned on the T.V. to watch the Pokemon Leauge show....I will be there one day! He thought to himself.._I will fight there! He keep thinking as he fell alseep.

"Ash! Ash_honey wake up your already late!" Ash's mom calls!"
    "WHAT!" He screams jumping out of bed....Putting on sandals and running outside towards Prof. Oaks lab....

1 HOUR LATER
    Walking back home with his new Pikachu_Ash met a girl who was very nice..._She had just recieved a pokemon from Prof. Oak as well....It was decided that Ash, the girl, and thier friends would go on a journey to be the best at what they set out to be....!

RULES!
    We need a few people for this RP....5 or 6 will do...I want at least one
    breeder in this RP and A GYM LEADER! (You want to become them!)

PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE BASIC RP RULES!

FILL OUT FORM RIGHT!

FORM!
    name:
    apperance:
    personality:
    other:(optional)
    RP SAMPLE:

MINE!
    name:Ash
    starter:
    A Pokemon Journey!

apperance:
    A Pokemon Journey!

personality:Fun to be around...Then again he loves to complain about the simplist things and will always fight with you about something!
    other: N/A

I would only correct/complain/criticize other people on what they do If I can do it myself.

Key-
    Bold - Grammatical/Spelling Mistake
    Italic - Not really a mistake, but usually a Capital/Lower Case/Something else.
    Underlined - Missed a space, full stop or a comma or incorrect punctuation usage.

Oh and, about you and your capitalising, the whole form isn't capitalised, and no, you're not better than most of them. And you're plot isn't exactly a plot. You used '...' to lengthen it out, and what you called 'The Plot' is actually a story of 2 people. It doesn't say that you're a trainer going out with Pok?mon to become the greatest Pok?mon Master or whatever it is. Right now, your 'plot' is about 7-8 Kids [Adding on you and the girl] going on an Adventure and one of those 7-8 Kids will die. That's it. Nothing else. You just told us a story, which doesn't involve us in it in anyway. Also, you're 'Rules' are what you plan to have rules are things like 'Power playing' and 'No Legendary Starters' not how many people you want. You think of yourself as so perfect, but you can't make your own RP yourself.

So Randall Kun, if you decide to criticize people, you should start to criticize yourself.

But I'll join anyway.

Name: Drew Skeit
    Starter: Will choose when you limit us on the starters...
    Appearance: Attached
    Personality: Has a never-give-up attitude. Is humorous and likes to act cool at times. Greatest Ambition was to start a Pok?mon Journey. He missed the applications twice and doesn't plan to miss them again
    Other: Carries a Skateboard around with him when possible.
    RP SAMPLE: Do I actually need one after my critiscm?

EDIT - I looked at your plot. I took out the '...' and all the little repeating phrases to show someone dies, and you get a 3 Line Plot. Well done, you didn't make a 4 line plot.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    WHat you guys dont get is that I do critisize myself. I dnot do it in the thread cause I would look a crazy dude! And yes you do need a RP SAMPLE!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (...I criticize myself...all you do is say 'oh geez, that really sucked' or something like that at the end of the post as long as the post is meaningful, and not just spam like this post...)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Give me a limit on the Pok?mon available. Please. "I love the safety of my home." Firth cried annoying the Drow camp. The one that had captured him had to keep watch on him, annoying him everybit. Firth made various silly comments during the night, ones that made the Drow giggle, and ones that made him annoyed. Until a very strange subject was bought up...

"Why, tell me. Do you have to do this? We're the same race... We're both elves. You're just a dark elf and I'm a normal one."

The Drow froze. Pain dwelled in his whole body, as the screamed, resting his head in his arms, slamming his feet to the earth ground. Firth took a small rock and cut the rope he was wrapped up in and ran off.

That wasn't even a plan... But I did get to escape... With some gold too!

The half elf took off... Leaving a trail of golden dust... Strange.

That's something I used in Generic Fantasy RP# 3178 It was a good RP, but it ended. =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    I'll give this a go:

name: Dane Carter
    starter: charmander
    apperance: Dark brown hair, green eyes. Fairly tall. Wearing blue jeans, a black T-shirt, white and blue trainers, and glasses.
    personality: Quiet and sensible. But at heart burns the spirit of a pokemon master.
    other:-
    RP SAMPLE:

The sun shines down on the sleepy town of Pallet. The Pidgy's tweet brightly in the trees marking the start of a new day.
    All new trainers are excited about starting they're new pokemon journey's. But one boy is not so happy this day has arrived...

*sigh*
    I stare out of my bedroom window, thinking hard about all the trainers that will be recieving their first pokemon today.
    "Hurry Dane honey!" my mum says entering the room. "You'll be late for your first day of pokemon training".
    "I'm not going" I say lying down on my bed.
    "Honey, don't be like that..."
    "Why?" I question.
    "Because this will be a day you will never forget" she says "Now come on!"
    She leaves slamming the door behind her.

------------------------------------------

Later I walk down the stairs my backpack on my back. My mother turns round to look at me. I let my bag drop to the floor.
    "Ok, I'm going..." I say without enthusiasm.
    She grabs me and hugs me.
    "I knew you'd change your mind" she says holding back tears.
    "Mum..." I say annoyed.
    "Now, you make me proud" she says weeping softly.
    I walk to the door, my bag in hand. I give my mum one last look before I close the door behind me.
    We won't be seeing each other for a very long time. But I WILL make her proud.

I take some unsteady steps towards Oaks lab. My first day of pokemon training is soon to begin.

"One day mum, I will make you proud...by becoming a pokemon master!" I cry breaking into a run towards the other side of Pallet...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC:Well, I guess thats good enough...Grammer is fine...Written fairly well...Ok ACCEPTED! We can start now I geuss! You can control Oak as you go!

IC:
    "Ash, Ash dear your late!" Ash's mother yelled from the doorway. "ASH GET UP!" She yelled again throwing a pillow at him...
    He stired as he sat up, "What?" He asked dumbfounded. "YOUR LATE!" She yelled agian.. "What?" He asked looking at his clock. 9:15 it read... "I should have been there 45 minutes ago!" He said jumping out of bed...
    Coming out of his room 5 minutes later, he kissed his mom goodbye and ran out hte door. I can't beleive I overslept.... He thought to himself..THen he remebered he was so excited he forgot to set his alarm...
    When he arrived at Oaks lab he notcied no one was there... They all probably gotten their pokemon and left! He thought ot himself once more... Walking up to the door he hit it as hard as he could several times... The door opened and Oak stood there smiling... "
    "Can I help you?" He asked in a low voice... "Well I was going to come this morning but I forgot to set my alarm and I just woke up five minutes ago...Is it to late to get a pokemon?" Ash asked with a soft voice..
    "I gav all mune out today." He said grimly..."But I think I have one left." He said in a higher tone... "Do come in," He jestured into his lab.
    The lab was huge...Rows and rows of pokeballs and all with a name...Nathan, Jenny, Zach, ect...He kept many pokemon he figured... It had many computers that had ment pictures of pokemon on the screens...
    "Ahh, here we are." The old man said reaching an old table with a single pokeball on it... "Here it is. Go ahead it yours!" He said politely...
    Reaching slowly onto the table the pokeball rolled away from him...Looking rather confused he reached for it agian and it opened. A gleam of red light burst through the room and a Pikachu became visable on the table. "Pika, Pikachu?" I siad looking around...
    "Go ahead, pick him up!" Oak said looking at the pokemon...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I glanced around the book shelves I was examining and organizing in return for my starter, and saw the cutest pokemon standing in front of a boy with a very strange appearance.

I shrugged it off and placed the last book in place.

"I'm done professor oak!" I said cheerfully.

Professor oak froze as if he'd forgotten I was there.

"Pika?" Pikachu turned to me, and then to the boy.

Back and forth it went until I sweatdropped and announced my departure.

"Well, don't forget your pokedex, it's on the table over there along with a potion, and 5 pokeballs." He said nodding over to the table lined with computers and turning his attention back to the pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back