• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon you would like to have for every day life.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    I would soo want a Diglett (or Dugtrio (or a Stunfisk, hell yea!) it doesn't matter) so that I could build an underground fort to just chill in when I need to. Also I could dig traps with my beloved little poké-pal for people i despise (and with Stunfisk I could peek my head out when they've fallen in the trap and say: 'derp'.). And most importantly he(she) would be a great friend to keep me company when I'm sad or something like that.

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
    Years
    Ditto, I'll just have it transform into what i want, and it would be my BFF, just look at how friendly it is :).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Okay... here goes...

For travel on land: I'd want at least one Pokémon for travelling purposes on land. Obvious choice would be Rapidash since I love Fire-types, although I'd like a Zebstrika too.
    For travel on water: Again, would be useful. Ones I'd like are Lapras, Gyarados, Milotic or Samurott.
    For flying: I would love[/u] to be able to fly! For that, I think I'd almost always choose a Charizard or Tropius. But some other ones I'd like include Salamence, Dragonite, Aerodactyl or Fearow.
    For protection: In case things go wrong, I'd want something that could fight my corner! Probably a fighting type, I think I might choose Throh or Lucario. Although Machamp, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Infernape, or Scrafty would do nicely too. Also, since Fighting-types are strong, I guess they'd be useful for heavy-lifting around the house, pushing the car if it wouldn't start etc. I'd also like a Growlithe/Arcanine for a guard dog, like someone else said on the first page.
    Electric-type: I think I'd like a good Electric-type for charging stuff and generally impressing people (I think Electric-types are the most impressive looks-wise), and for that, I'd choose Ampharos or Zebstrika.
    For a pet: I'd love to keep a Lillipup just for a cute pet :) I love dogs, so it's an obvious choice.
    Eeveelution: I'd also like an Eeveelution. I don't know why really, I just would. One that I didn't already have a type of (if that makes sense)... I think it'd be Umbreon or Leafeon... Umbreon looks cool (and I can see that being a good guard Pokémon too), and Leafeon 'cause, well, I haven't named any Grass-types so far.
    Ditto: Surely I needn't explain this one? :P

That's all I can think of for now...

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
    If I could pick one pokemon to live with it'd be Lillipup or Skitty, since they would make good companions and house pets.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I would use Ditto for multiple purposes, Ditto can turn into a Charizard and fly me places, Ditto can turn into a Banette and faze me through walls--you get the point.

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Joinin' the Ditto train here. It's pretty much every critter in one: like one of those kitchen appliances that turns from a blender to a blitzer to a chopper to a whisker. I never use Dittos in-game, but I can imagine them being tremendously useful in the real world.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    At first this was a really tough decision, but then I realised.

Eevee. Of course. :3 Not only would it be really warm to hug and a great cute friend to travel around with, I could even try and test ways to get it to evolve in evolutions that haven't been discovered!

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE. I BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE EEVEELUTIONS TO COME BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I AM.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
    If we WERE allowed legendaries, I'd say Zapdos just because it's my favourite XD

I think a pokemon I'd like to have would be a Jolteon. My favourite type is electric, and a Jolteon would be like having a dog/cat that shoots lightning. It is also one of my favourites, so that's good too. My second favourite pokemon is Emolga but I think a Jolteon would be better for every-day life. An Emolga might not be content sitting in your lap and being stroked. I think it'd much rather be in a tree :P

Yanma

Yanma
    Years
    Should I saw more than my Username?

Yanma. He is cool, smart and cute, a good mascot for every time I need~
    Also, he can defeat some enemies and being faster and faster with your 2 abilities. When he evolves, he'll become a powerful Yanmega, destroying everything and flying with me~

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    i would want a pidgeot so that i could fly on its back from place to place. It would be awesome to know what it was like to fly

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    ALTARIA....
    the pokemon I always dreamed for.. I always imagine flying with Altaria. she's sooo fluffy and calm. I always dreamed to have her even in my DREAMS(:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd say Snivy, but if it's for my own sake, I'd say Shaymin, would be a great help on our business. :D

Back