• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A proud owner of a digital camera.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I did it. I finally got me a digital camera. Took me awhile too. I wanted to get one because we are going to Vegas next year, and I want to take great pictures. So that is perfect for me. It is a Olympus Pink FE-370 Digital Camera. And it takes xD and miroSD memory. It is very nice. But I really need practice on it. I took a few pictures around my room just get the feel, I don't like it. Maybe the way I am holding my camera. And the lighting is kinda of off. So I been deleting and taking pictures. I will get better though. It takes time and practice.

If I do get good enough maybe I should take in Photography. And with Photoshop, I can edit pictures and put them in my dA. That seems a good idea. And I don't have to worry about copyrights. Because they are my pictures, I took them.

So yeah that is all I am going to say today. See ya.

Years
    Go take pictures outside, you'll probably get more inspired. :3

Oh and I didn't figure out how to get rid of those social tag thingies on the bottom like you did. Do you remember how?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You think so? Okay, I will try that then. Because I tried to some at home, but I don't think I am ready. I might to work on lighting of the camera. I will have it too light or too dark. I just have to mess with it.

And I really don't know how I got rid of those social bookmarks. I think in the Privacy and Permission section in the Blog Control Panel. Where you see Guest may also...un-check those. And see what happens. If that doesn't work, then I don't know. One day I was posting in my blog, and I noticed they were gone. I really don't remember where I clicked to make them go away.

Sorry. ;_;

Back