• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question about breeding. :0

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    If I have a Vulpix that knows Extrasensory, and I breed it with a Quilava, what will the egg be? :0

And if it's a Cyndaquil, will it be one that knows Extrasensory? >.>

The Quilava is a dude, by the way.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Only the father can pass down egg moves, so you'd need a female Quilava. You'd just end up with a Vulpix otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    A question about breeding. :0

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I don't know anything about breeding, but is it possible for you to breed your Vulpix until you get a male, breed Quilava until you get a female, then do whatever?

Years
    If you breed your female Vulpix with a Ditto, the Vulpix will be considered the "father" (Ditto always takes the mother role) and will be able to pass down egg moves. Do that till you get a male Vulpix, and breed your Quilava with a Ditto until you get a female. THEN, after all that, breed your female Cyndaquil with your male Vulpix, and you will get a Cyndaquil that knows Extrasensory.

Welcome to the world of Chain Breeding. -___^

Back