• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] A question about pokemon battle and losing in the battle

Years
  • How can i make the player to not white out and stay in the same location when it loses in a battle and what program do i need for that? I have seen some hacks like Pokemon Ashgray, when ash first loses to brock. Ash, doesn't run away, and brock tells him that he is not a match for him and to get out of the gym. Was it possible because of Firered hacked engine? I'm rather curious at how i can make that happen. Oh, and the game I'm talking about is Firered.

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
  • How can i make the player to not white out and stay in the same location when it loses in a battle and what program do i need for that? I have seen some hacks like Pokemon Ashgray, when ash first loses to brock. Ash, doesn't run away, and brock tells him that he is not a match for him and to get out of the gym. Was it possible because of Firered hacked engine? I'm rather curious at how i can make that happen. Oh, and the game I'm talking about is Firered.

Maybe it's ASM? I'm not really sure however. It seems like a routine that the game follows once you lose.

Years
  • Maybe it's ASM? I'm not really sure however. It seems like a routine that the game follows once you lose.

Check out the asm resource thread. It has that exact thing.

Oh, ok, thanks for helping me guys :)

EDIT:Anyway, there's no reason to keep the thread open now, normally i would close it. But I'm actually new to forums in general to know if there's a way i can close my thread. Any mod/admin that can close this would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
    Back