• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A quick hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizPoke

I Love Horse Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Hey everyone, just making a quick intro to say hello!
    I have been into Pokemon since I was 5 (now 16), and today just got my first black and white tin, which I got lots of exciting cards. I was very happy, as I don't get them too often. :)
    I really love all the horse Pokemon. As I am a huge horse lover, of the real life kind, lol. But many other Pokemon have my Pokemon Heart. ;)
    I love the games, collecting cards, and collecting other things from plushies to nik-naks! Just everything about Pokemon!

See you all around!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Horses don't do anything for me, but I absolutely adore spiders and scorpions. ^_^

A quick hello...
    A quick hello...
    <3

It's been ages since I've collected the cards, but I'm still heavily into the games, so you'll see me around the sections related to gaming discussion. :D

Anyways, welcome to PC. Be sure to have fun and don't be afraid to ask me or anyone with a spiffy bold colorful username of moderatorness for help if you need it. ;P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I don't collect the cards anymore, though I could probably get back into it, but I LOVE the games! I also love hacking the games, as you'll see in my signature. :) Welcome to PC!

WizPoke

I Love Horse Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Phew, I haven't been on in a while - so a very late thank you for the welcome! :p

I have noticed alot people who used to collect have become more interested in the games ... which I understand, as the games are great! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's great to see ya back, WizPoke, but unfortunately, thread bumping is against the rules here. :( Any thread that hasn't been posted for more than 30 days is considered old and therefore it is strongly recommended to make a new thread. Since you've been gone for more than 30 days, you have the option to make a new introduction thread. (well, technically "reintroduction" since you're coming back. :P)

I'll have to lock this now. Feel free to PM me for questions, and I'll assist ya for any help. :D

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back