• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sanguine Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
    This seemingly usless information lowered Perish's eyebrows into a frown as he lost himself in thought.
    'i see...' he half murmered as he adopted a more relaxed pose.
    'and you might want to change.' he stated guesturing towards the boy with bladder dificulties.

GVG

Years
    I wouldn't have come back to this RP if it weren't for ash jr.'s friendly message. First of all, I posted this with the sole purpose of creating an interesting plot that people could tinker with and enjoy it. Posting myself wasn't in my plans because all of the RP's I created so far didn't last for more than three days. In fact, none of them reached more than 20 posts in length. I'm glad that this has been going so well even with the hindering effect of my abscence which has made the plot progression rather sullen.
    My applying for university and various other things have kept me from posting on the boards at all. Now that I'm here I cannot promise that I will post frequently, because I still have a lot of work to do. I have to clarify, though, that for me a post means a full paragraph containing 150 words. Occasionally, when I can, I will drop down some pointers as the where the RP's going. So... that's all for now.

A dark figure stood at their meeting place, the lambent moonlight dancing around the contours of its shadow. To meet at night, he had told them, and although none of them were at the exact place, the increasing volume of several voices clearly showed that they were coming. He anticipated them earlier, and by the sound of the voices, he expected more of them turning up. At least a dozen of letters were sent to the houses, but from experience Alvar knew that even the best of the best could sometimes be obstinate enough to refuse such an enticing offer.
    While he tightly wrapped himself in the snug coat, he fleetingly wondered if they knew what they were getting into. The danger exceeded even the most difficult missions Alvar had carried out. It would not be a lie if he admitted that he was afraid. A leap into the uknown, that's what it was to him. Whether they would come back alive, whether they'd see the moonlight again after venturing into the cave, was entirely up to fate. But there was a long way until they reached the cave, however, and by the sight of the trainers he gathered that a warm welcome in this cold weather would be more appreciated than talks of impending doom.
    "Hello!" Alvar greeted them heartily and took off his hat when the first trainer came into view. "It took you quite some time to get here but since we've found each other we'd better hurry. Time won't wait." And with these words the boy pivoted and set off briskly in the direction of the cave. "We'll have enough time for talking when we get there," he added glancing over shoulder.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: sorry I haved not posted. I wasn't able to get on.

IC: "Yes, he must be the one." Thunder looked down at his pants, then walked up to Ash Jr. "But first, where are my clothes, Ash?" He put a hand on the kid's shoulder.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "um well how would I know?" I said matter O factily
    "but they might be in..." as I started my sentance I started to feel
    a tingle all over my body as I started to shrink back to normal
    "arghh I can't change back I'm all out of power!" I said looking up at them

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "well I put them in the bathroom chute... who knows where they are now!" I said crawling back
    "they might be down stairs now... or in the laundry room" I yelled running

GVG

Years
    "Yes, I'm the one from team eVo," Alvar said eyeing everyone with a feigned indifference. Just by the look of them he gathered some interesting facts about their background and their character. He wondered about their skill in pokemon battle, but there was plenty of opportunities to come where they could prove themselves worthy. After all the letter was mailed only to the best of the best.
    "Come on, let's hurry. If you don't follow, I'll set off without you. We've got a job to do," muttered Alvar while trying to shield his face from a sudden gust of wind. "The sooner we get there the better. You have to remember that we're together because we've got a job to do on the first place."
    It wasn't possible for some of the younger ones to concentrate on the task at hand right away, but he knew that they all had the discipline required to make them work hard towards achieving a goal. Otherwise they wouldn't be the claimed pokemon masters. From personal experience he knew that a very thin borderline separated the best ones from the worst ones - it was all to do with self discipline. There were exceptions of course...
    "We've got 2 days walking," he continued while trying to chase the latter thoughts away. "We've got to be prepared for everything so be constantly vigilant." After those words he waved a hand indicating for the others to follow and set off.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Thunder noticed Alvar outside and away from Ash. "Forget you, kid. I'm going with him." He walked outside and then up to Alvar. "Hey, you the guy from Team eVo?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back